Another craigslist NGD-RG prestige...need help

• Thread starter mountainjam
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cyanide Assassin

play me some metal!!
Reaction score
if you want info on it PM maxofmetal. send him the serial number. he'll tell you what it is, when it was made, where it was made.... all of that stuff.

aslsmm

Banned
Reaction score
i paid 700 for mine then i sold it for 700. so you can make at least 300 off it when you go to sell it. they are indeed nice. they seem to have held the value of 600-900 fairly well. if im not mistaken the first run was in 02 and it was the precurser to the k7. i could be wrong but im pretty sure the 1527 was their water test befor releasing the korn sig. i know the guys from korn used this model a few times in their earlier days. either way damn nice catch. the add migh as well have read "free 300 dollars to first person interested." congrats.

guitarjitsumaster

seven times seven
Reaction score
300$ not bad at all. Thats a steal really. Craiglist can definately be your friend if you know what your doing and keep your eyes on it everyday. Scored me a 40$ 12 string just the other day!

')