Another Ebay Gem

• Thread starter j0eyaces
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Insinfier

Reaction score
tear-jerker.jpg

Strawberry Man

Reaction score
Why is everyone freaking out over this? If anything the single coils make it more lucrative because 90% of the people on this forum swap pickups anyways and the Tom Anderson single coils probably have a decent resale.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
^True. Could probably get a set of DiMarzios for the price you can get for those Anderson pickups. And the upper horn crack can probably be fixed.

WhoThenNow7

Reaction score
It's not something I would do... But for the guitar alone, that is a good price. And Strawberry Man is right.. 90%, if not more of us, change pickups in pretty much all of our guitars.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Nice find.....the single coils just look wrong to me. I keep mine stock, I love the Blaze pickups, especially when they are green.

To me, white works best other than green with UV7BKs (white with the silver dot BK), maybe if the single coils were green, would look better. :yesway:

Reaction score
Anderson pickups sell for $130+ each?

It would be horrible to have to sell those and buy whatever pickups you want. What a headache.

Señor Voorhees

Reaction score
I'd keep it as is, though I'd probably get/make a new pick guard to accommodate the single coils. Certainly not the wackiest thing eBay has to offer, but god damn are them gaps ugly.

rikomaru

Reaction score
I'm just happy to have found another source for affordable 7str single coils XD

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
That actually isnt a bad price for that guitar. Don't get me wrong, I think it looks terrible like that, but still not a bad price. I would pull those pickups out sell them and put some green dimarzios in there.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
I'm glad to see that if someone is going to do a strange mod that it's easily reversible.

Latest posts

')