Another EPIC NGD!!!Music Man JP 7 BFR - flamed top orgasm inside!(56k don't even try)

• Thread starter mrhankey87
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JeffTD

Reaction score
Absolutely gorgeous, but (in the pictures, at least), your top two tuners were turned the wrong direction when stringing up, so the strings are coming off the wrong side of the tuner and are angled when entering the nut, rather than being straight.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mrhankey87

Banned
Reaction score
+1

Deadly. Guitars and Amp. [and nice rug, that would go great in my place]

Nothing there I wouldn't want [except the Loomis I have already]. Plenty of vibrato to go around and the Carvin for quick tune changes.

Actually, I've sold the Carvin, just because I need to invest in some gear for recording my band's first ep. Maybe I'll sold the Loomis too, in march I'll get my hand on B.C. Rich Marc Rizzo 7, then I'll decide if using the Loomis or the B.C. Rich to record guitars.

I think I'll also sell my Rivera K-tre and Vader cab, just to upgrade to a Diezel Herbert, Vader 4x12 and, if I'm not already bankrupted :D an Axe FX Ultra...after that I can die. :)

')