Another Hot Munky Guitar

• Thread starter Memq
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. S

tacos?
Reaction score
i tell you what though guys we need to find out where munky lives and break in to take pictures of his gubzillions of guitars and revive the cool korn guitars thread, i wonder how hard i'd be to get an interview with him for the site that'd be an excellent opportunity to get piccies of his axes.

Reaction score
As I was saying about the white bobbin toppers on my 1527 being inspired by Munky, here's a piccie for those interested:
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/909/rg1527dv6.jpg
Sorry about the qualilty of my shitty camera, but you get the idea. I'm probably going to get some new knobs for it too, but I'm not in any rush.
nice guitar really:yesway:
now I want a fire sparkle blue k7 whit white pickups:wallbash:
I hate you !!!:mad:

Stretchnutz

The Destroyer
Reaction score
i tell you what though guys we need to find out where munky lives and break in to take pictures of his gubzillions of guitars and revive the cool korn guitars thread, i wonder how hard i'd be to get an interview with him for the site that'd be an excellent opportunity to get piccies of his axes.

That would be awesome!

rgk7

Reaction score
Sorry for being gravedigger...

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5844/1260480304photo.jpg

1260480304photo.jpg

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
Sorry for the necro bump, but I've been watching alot of live Korn videos.
Here a some LACS 7 strings.
Head.jpg

Munky.jpg

Any more pics of their other LACS?

Vostre Roy

Disciple of Djod
Reaction score
I don't really care about his guitar. Neither do I care about his band.

But I want a fucking Homer Simpson on my amp for sure.

toiletstand

/\'...'/\
Reaction score
i think my fav guitar of his is the blue rg with i think its a paw inlay. and his old beat to shit universe.

would also like to identify that reverse headstock guitar in the middle

Attachments

• 212.jpg
    212.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 75

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
Fuck, I just posted this in the wrong thread, it was supposed to be in the "Head & Munky Guitars" thread :wallbash:

rgk7

Reaction score
As far as I´ve seen the one with reverse headstock is exactly the same as the new Apex with single coil you can buy - except of the reverse headstock.
Anybody selling a LACS Korn 7 string (no Apex or K7 I got those) or knows where to get one?
Except the blue white Munky inspired 1077 you can see down there........there is some special in progress. ;)
Spy pic:
rgk7-albums-xpt-707-picture6714-001headgs.jpg

munky_head001.jpg

rgk7-albums-seven-7-strings-picture4529-dsc00897.jpg

Just a nice pic
Handler.ashx

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
As far as I´ve seen the one with reverse headstock is exactly the same as the new Apex with single coil you can buy - except of the reverse headstock.
Anybody selling a LACS Korn 7 string (no Apex or K7 I got those) or knows where to get one?

Yes, that's his B standard 7 string (also with a black pickguard) for playing songs off "The Path Of Totality"

toiletstand

/\'...'/\
Reaction score
there are two reverse headstock pics in that pic though. the one in the middle looks like a fat brj headstock. might be an 8 string?

Devyn Eclipse Nav

Avid Open C Enthusiast, Aspiring Ghibli Wizard
Reaction score
In other, much more relevant news, said video has now been removed, and the link to the picture someone posted earlier is gone, so if anyone could find the guitar that started this whole thing, that would be much appreciated.

')