Another new Collibus Track posted

• Thread starter Stephen
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stephen

Collibus/Scar Symmetry/Ex-Devin Townsend
Reaction score
Thought i'd share it with you guys.

Spent the past few weeks re-writing lyrics and vocal melodies since we now have a new singer so i thought i'd share what we have done. Not really one for posting stuff all the time about my band and i kind of don't like to force things on others but everyone else does haha

The song is called Breaking The Silence, not exactly heavy as some of our songs (new ones haha)

Collibus on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Also has anyone else noticed the drop in quality when uploading myspace? Just when i thought it couldn't get any worse it seems to have :wallbash:, it was bad to start with now its gone worse!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

march

Reaction score
Mate, love that tune, the orchestration, melodies, your solo absolutely fucking rules and the singer has a great voice.

Is that you playing the last solo also ?

You guys got a winning thing there, see you performing at some festival/concerts soon I hope !

Stephen

Reaction score
Mate, love that tune, the orchestration, melodies, your solo absolutely fucking rules and the singer has a great voice.

Is that you playing the last solo also ?

You guys got a winning thing there, see you performing at some festival/concerts soon I hope !

Cheers! We hope also! haha

Yea i did the last solo also.

That kicks some ass and I would pay to see you live. I have nothing more to say :)

(POD tones again?)

Cheers!

And yea pod tones again, old recording remixed with the added new vocals basically. Will probably be using the pod on more future recordings as my Laney broke down recently and needs repairing :(, if it isn't fixed by the time I'm gigging i'll be using my JCM 800, id rather use the Laney though haha

ShadyDavey

7ibrarian
Reaction score
The POD does sound good, can't knock that but yeah, I actually prefer the Laney these days too. I loved the JCM 800 tones for a long while and they certainly have their niche tonally but a cranked/boosted Laney is where its at for me.

Stephen

Reaction score
Yea same, having a lot of bad look with gear recently, a few things have broke on me, and when things break they all seem to break at once argh!

Latest posts

')