Another New JC 7!

• Thread starter 777
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

b3n

...Is unacceptable.
Contributor
Reaction score
This however, is not bland as fuck.

62776_b.gif

Doesn't really float my boat but it's not a bad effort :agreed:

7StringofAblicK

Contributor
Reaction score
As much as i thought i would like the vine...i really don't. it looks classy, but i just don't dig it all that much.

The first one is definitely a little bland, but a nice idea none the less.

SS.Org's Irish Guy
Reaction score
i think they should release a illuminous yellow one witha bright pink pickguard ansd a maple board and green pickups , id prefer to see that than an rg7

hey....at least it would look exciting eh??

Unknown Doodl3.2

look at each other..
Reaction score
you people are eternally unsatisfied... it doesnt matter what ibanez releases you'll find a way to bash it anyways... I for one find both these guitars awesome...

SS.Org's Irish Guy
Reaction score
were not bashing the guitars themselves were bashing the lack of variety ie colors,fretboards,inlays and when there is something different it looks gay like those puzzle tops or that blue square monstrosity

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
Unknown Doodl3.2 said:
you people are eternally unsatisfied... it doesnt matter what ibanez releases you'll find a way to bash it anyways... I for one find both these guitars awesome...
i didn't bash ibanez until i started building my own guitars. and it wasn't until then that i really realized that ibanez virtually ignores the 7 string market, and what they want.

')