Another new song from The Haunted

• Thread starter Triple7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DISTORT6

NJ DEVIL
Reaction score
Yup. I'm right there with you. I've pre-ordered the CD. :hbang:

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
I actually enjoy all their albums, I am a big fan of Dolving and Anders Bjorler. I liked the stuff Marco did just as well though. I was skeptical after 3/5s of the band quit but have Marco come back did give me hope. After buying the EP and hearing this, I am definitely excited to hear the album.

fps

Kit
Reaction score
I love this, really glad Marco is back in the band.

slapnutz

Reaction score
God damn terrific opening riff and the song just carries the energy throughout. Metal!

revlover

Reaction score
Longtime Haunted fan here. I saw the new lineup a couple months ago. It was a killer gig (and I've seen them many times). My expectations on the new album are high and judging by the new material they have released I have no worries.

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
I'm a bigger fan of Dolving's vocals, but I do enjoy Aro's as well. I'm just glad the music is back up to par. I'm sure I'll be spinning this one for a while.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
It's pretty solid. I like Aro and Dolving, so I don't have a problem with either fronting the band. I thought Anders leaving was going to be their downfall, but they still sound like The Haunted.

')