Another Reason I Will Never Live With People Who Drink Psychodelic Mushroom Tea

• Thread starter ZachTheRipper
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vairocarnal

...is something.
Reaction score
That's very unfortunate. Maybe the victim was teasing his soon to be killer because they were jacked up on 'shroom tea and "having fun"...

I know of a group of people that convinced a guy that they were all zombies and were going to eat his brains in the middle of an "experience". Granted, he busted out his airsoft gun and put them back in their place, it's still one of my favorite stories.

But..then again you never know what's going to surface in the middle of an experience...

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
I think the article has probably tried to use a bit of artistic licence to spice things up a bit, for one drilling an "18" hole into his chest" doesn't sound right to me, since I've never met anyone with an 18" deep chest, unless they were super fat. Just doesn't ring true.

Also, what has this got to do with MMA fighters?

auxioluck

Metal Teddy Bear
Reaction score
I think the article has probably tried to use a bit of artistic licence to spice things up a bit, for one drilling an "18" hole into his chest" doesn't sound right to me, since I've never met anyone with an 18" deep chest, unless they were super fat. Just doesn't ring true.

Also, what has this got to do with MMA fighters?

I think they mean an 18" diameter hole. They did also point out at the end of the article not to draw the relation to the sport of MMA.

Either way, it's fucked up.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Or maybe you just shouldn't live with people who do drugs. Just saying.

Except for the fact that they violated the big rules before doing shrooms, like "Be with people you're comfortable around" and "don't be nervous, be relaxed." Bad trips don't just "happen" and I'm speaking from experience - when I did shrooms, I was afraid at first cause I was doing it at home with only one friend and while I KNEW my parents were several states away (Minnesota) I was terrified they'd just walk in and be like "What up?" That caused a bad start and my buddy's face changed between happy and looking like it was gonna kill me so I left the room and went to my living room and got comfortable and watched Flapjack for the next 3 hours :lol:

leftyguitarjoe

Correct-handed
Reaction score
Fuck man. I do shrooms all the time and NEVER see that kinda shit. I just walk around in a state of awe. There were definitely underlying mental problem with that guy. The drugs were not the cause.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck man. I do shrooms all the time and NEVER see that kinda shit. I just walk around in a state of awe. There were definitely underlying mental problem with that guy. The drugs were not the cause.

How the fuck can you walk? :lol: I felt like I was melting into my couch and just had to sit there for the 3 hours I was awake before I fell asleep and had awesome dreams

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
How the fuck can you walk? :lol: I felt like I was melting into my couch and just had to sit there for the 3 hours I was awake before I fell asleep and had awesome dreams

:rofl:

EliNoPants

Reaction score
yeah, the worst i've ever had while doing mushrooms was being sketched out by some of my friends friends, usually it winds up just being more of "dude, this movie is too fucking complicated for me to follow, can we put in something with pretty colors?" boy i miss those days, i haven't done anything like that in years

leftyguitarjoe

Correct-handed
Reaction score

Ah man, I take advantage of my heightened senses. I like to go adventures and see cool stuff while I'm tripping. My friends and I will point out things we see and describe to eachother our hallucinations. The thing I like most about shrooms is the fact that you are very consciously aware of whats going on. Your mind doesnt turn into mush like it does when I smoke pot or drink. For me, its more of an enlightening, almost spiritual experience than a drug binge.

Oh, and by "all the time", I meant I've done them 3 times so far this year. Moderation is key.

SargeantVomit

CIRRHOSIS THRASH
Reaction score
I've only done shrooms a few times, but I come from one of the few places that they grow naturally and in abundance and nothing like this has ever happened here or to anyone I've ever known to have done them. Definitely just a fucked up douchebag who killed his friend.