Another S7G vid. How many rebuilds do these guys do?

• Thread starter leonardo7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Overtone

Reaction score
I am an asshole if this is the first thing I thought of?

comic-book-guy.jpg

I guess I kind of am...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Insinfier

Reaction score
THIS! I saw this video a few days ago, didn't really want to comment or start another S7 thread, but since it's now up and being talked about....

TBH it is a huge deal. I've got plenty of experience with both bridges but if I want a fixed bridge then damn it, I want a fixed bridge. I don't want the hassle of installing a tremelo-no, the upkeep/maintenance. Imagine being reminded with every single string change about such a frustrating 'upgrade' you were given. It's not even an upgrade at all, it's just lazy.

Granted, it's free. But that's the difference between keeping it and being a brand advocate (the entire point of a giveaway) and selling it on with a bad customer experience story to broadcast.

REALLY not a customer centric business practice that. It's basically a 'you get what we give you and you should be happy about it' :noplease:

+1

I only said it wasn't a huge deal because there are the types of people around here that would jump up your ass at any moment and tell you to stfugodiaf because it is "free". But yea, I'm gonna not do that and say what I truly feel.

I'd be pretty ....ing pissed, actually. My prize took forever and suddenly I would be getting something that is even less useful to me. I'm really into keeping what I get. Don't like selling. But I imagine I'd sell it. I'm just not that cool with floating bridges. Even opted for the TOM version of the Loomis 7... And I hate string changes. I dread it. :lol:

Let's just hope Mr. Contest Winner is cool with the Floyd.

I try to watch what I say and not step on any toes. Try to, at least.

icos211

Schecter faithful
Reaction score
When I first saw Strictly 7 at the Dallas International Guitar Festival about 3 years ago, I thought they were really cool. I only saw them from a distance, as I sucked at that point and didn't want to embarrass myself. There was a guy playing some All Shall Perish type stuff with a really nice tone. I've always liked how they make these update videos for their customers as well. But after the recent debacles and these incredibly shitty products they have been putting out lately, my interest in them has dropped off a cliff.

JaeSwift

Of Blood and Sawdust
Reaction score
If you don't want to get "bandwagon-bashed", stop "feeding the trolls" with videos like these.

Latest posts

')