Another sad song (Clean guitars and orchestra)

DeKay

Caynug
Reaction score
After all those lovely comments I got on my other piece "Life is everything" I decided to make another one because you guys made me feel like doing more.

This time it's huger. Violins, Cello, Piano, 7 Guitars and drums included. And because it's spring and the trees start to green up, I called it "Leaves"

Caynug - Leaves:
Caynug - Leaves by Caynug on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Also if someone is interested in the other track it's located here:
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/recording-studio/183869-very-sad-clean-song-prs-mm-baritone.html

I really hope that you guys like this one just as much as the other one too, I did put 4 full hours into that.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DeKay

Caynug
Reaction score
Bump.

The title is bad I think, I should of just called it Leaves (Sad song, Guitars, Orchestra, Drums)

Can a mod change that?

Larcher

fpoon
Contributor
Reaction score
its-beautiful.jpg

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
Awesome postrock vibe dude, it's really cool and epic sound. Reverb on the drums was a good shout :)

DeKay

Caynug
Reaction score
Awesome postrock vibe dude, it's really cool and epic sound. Reverb on the drums was a good shout :)

Thanks man, reverb on drums do fascinating stuff! Also there is an incredible amount of Reverb on the 8 guitars, it makes the whole thing bigger more atmospheric.

It's quite happy for me that the only 2 members "Larcher, C2Aye" that I always remember on the recording forum because of your awesome content posted on my thread. Thanks guys.

TheBotquax

Reaction score
Awesome song! I think the addition of a higher pitched instrument (think higher guitar or even piano) saturated with reverb would fill in the song and make it even more epic. And the drums could be a dB or 2 lower. I don't wanna seem like I'm over criticizing though, just little things I would do if I'd made this song!

LudoCluedo

Reaction score
Two thumbs up!
Those drums sit really well in the mix (to my ears anyway).

DeKay

Caynug
Reaction score
Awesome song! I think the addition of a higher pitched instrument (think higher guitar or even piano) saturated with reverb would fill in the song and make it even more epic. And the drums could be a dB or 2 lower. I don't wanna seem like I'm over criticizing though, just little things I would do if I'd made this song!

Yea I had that in mind and actually did that but forgot to add the orchestra/violins one octave higher in melody than the current melody that's going on.. my fault there but it's still nice I think :)