ANOTHER strange dream!!!

bigsethmeister

Moooosician
Reaction score
No Moogitars this time but still musically related...

OK I dreamt I was a kid again and I went to visit some preppy dipshit kids. Little bastards. Anyway squabbles ensued and I ended up taking quite the beating.

All of a sudden BB King shows up and throws in with me. He's beating down preppy boys left and right without breaking a sweat! I was really impressed because, you he's a pretty large and outta shape dude and I'd never have guessed he could whup ass with such authority! So anyway we finish whuping ass on these ratbastards and then we went swimming. Cause it was a rather warm day and all.

Apparently he did not bring his guitar.

:spock:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vegetta

Pixel Farmer
Reaction score
:lol: OMG these kill me +1

I can allmost see this in my head - BB King wtfpwning a bunch of preppies - then testing his blood sugar....

metalrod

Reaction score
i had this crazy dream that i was fighting this huge dragon and as the fight became more heated, literally, somehow the dragon ate my sword. i had no way of fighting off the dragon. then out of nowhere ronnie james dio shows up in his holy diver video getup with sword in hand. he hands me this bulky ass broad sword, it must have been his extra sword cause he still had one in his hands as well. together we kicked the dragons scaly ass. when the dragon was subdued somehow dio struck up a bargain with him and said if he could play bass for our new band he would not kill him. the dragon agreed and dio spared his life and the three of us started recording our new demo. name of the band was blood of a dragon. i think i'm losing my mind :nuts: :nuts: :spock: :spock: :metal:

nitelightboy

I poop in shoes.
Contributor
Reaction score
:rofl:

That's great!! Although it's sad when you get your ass kicked in your own dream....and the whole swimming with the King thing, you probably should've left that part out:agreed:

+1 on the filming thing. Dreams like this would make a killer sketch comedy show

')