Another Technical Death Metal Thread - Recommendations?

• Thread starter Vyn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score

I randomly found out about this band last week. The album reminds me of a mix of necrophagist and paco de lucia with an extra splash of malmsteen.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DudeManBrother

Hey...how did everybody get in my room?
Reaction score

I randomly found out about this band last week. The album reminds me of a mix of necrophagist and paco de lucia with an extra splash of malmsteen.

They’re awesome. Outside of Dasein being around for the last 2 years, they never really toured or did anything significant the previous 8-9 years of being a band. Constant member flux does that to every band though. I’m glad they’re putting out music now. Plus I love Forest Lapointe’s playing. Too bad he’s not still doing Beyond Creation, but his other bands more than make up for it IMO

NateFalcon

Reaction score
E91CB82C-E9B8-4AC0-B071-B1B75E79A2FD.jpeg
Check out Droys...over the top French metal -tight, technical...thrash/death brilliance...

Reaction score
This is more deathcore but.
Within the ruins is one of my favorite techy death bands

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score

Another killer recent album with some tasty jazz/saxophone bits in it like Rivers of Nihil's latest release.

')