Anthem reviews are trickling in and they're not good

• Thread starter KnightBrolaire
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KnightBrolaire

SSO's unofficial pickup tester
Reaction score
I read the ps4 deals subreddit and that is seriously top 5 most recommended in those threads. People LOVE that game, always rave about the campaign and point it out as one of the best deals whenever it’s on sale. It’s too bad all this popularity seems to have happened long after it “flopped.”

I still haven’t played it, but I have it!
the campaign is actually a ton of fun. the level designs are quite good and varied, same with the weaponry and titans.
I really wish more people played it on PC, but they really fucked the game over with its release slot.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
What's really insane, is that it's only going on 3 years old, but you'd think it's 10 years old the way people talk about it :lol: I did the same thing and grabbed it at the end of 2017 for $6 for the Ultimate Edition - the ULTIMATE EDITION, for SIX. DOLLARS. - and I tore through the MP for the next few months, and then finally cracked open the single player, and it was just as good as the multiplayer! Was it a little short? Sure. Could it have been a bit more difficult? Also yes. But as a story and overall gameplay, it was a blast, and I was sad when it was over.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Titanfall 2 is a highly underrated gem that got stuck being released literally between a Call of Duty and a Battlefield game.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.