Any and Everything DAR

CassDarkwing

Reaction score
Hey, everyone!
Name's Cass. (Obviously.)

I recently discovered DAR amps and they're uuuhhh...pretty effin awesome. To say the least. Anyways, since their official website is down I can't find anything on them at all! Except for YouTube. I'm tired of scouring the interwebz. I was wondering if anyone knew about prices? I emailed Paul from DAR and we talked for a little, and he asked for my number and said he'd call me the next day and we'd talk specs. I gave him my number but it's been about a week now and still no call. I understand and everything, but I'm just too impatient I guess. :wallbash: Any help would be greatly appreciated. Pricing, specs, etc.

I will cyber high-five you.

Thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chickenhawk

A Bad Idea
Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/ge...ines-linup-fredrik-thordendal-content-11.html

There's a link talking about some of the new DAR products. One of the guys from DAR posts here, so maybe he'll see your questions. Dig around that thread and see if you can find him (his username slips my mind), and shoot him a PM. He seems like a hell of a guy, I'm sure he'll be happy to answer your questions. :yesway:

But patients is the key, man. DAR is a boutique amp company. Not mass produced, so availability is limited.

CassDarkwing

Reaction score
Thanks a lot, dude! I'll check that out asap. And them being boutique amps is what made me want to get it (also, the sound, of course). My friend thinks I'm crazy for wanting a DAR though. xD