Any Anime Fans?

• Thread starter AK DRAGON
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AK DRAGON

Guitar Popcicle
Reaction score
I am wondering whats new out there that is worth watching.

I am more into the Mecha anime though anything that is sci-fi is great to watch.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ILdÐÆMcº³

Reaction score
I like Ranma 1/2 because it makes me laugh, oh and Ah! My Goddess is awesome. I prefer the romantic comedy side of anime.

Lucky Seven

Lucky☆Seven
Reaction score
I used to be a really big fan of anime, but I kinda phased out of it. I like Neon Genesis Evangelion a lot, probably because it's what got me hooked on anime a while back.

Warpticon

Reaction score
I'm an animation fan, and a lot of that just happens to be japanese in origin. There's a lot of crap out there, but that can be said about pretty much anything. I could make some recs, but I'd need to know your tastes and what you've seen. You're into mech stuff...you know that a new Macross series just ended, and a new Gundam series just started its second season?

lauriemonk

Reaction score
I'm an animation fan, and a lot of that just happens to be japanese in origin. There's a lot of crap out there, but that can be said about pretty much anything. I could make some recs, but I'd need to know your tastes and what you've seen. You're into mech stuff...you know that a new Macross series just ended, and a new Gundam series just started its second season?

Appleseed:
Appleseed: Ex Machina
Vexille:
Final Fantasy: spirits within

Zak1233

Contributor
Reaction score
i used to watch tons of anime, havent watched any since this march :lol:
dokoro chan is great lol really funny

gna start wachin some anime again tho

RCB

Reaction score
Any Anime (I usually call it Japan-imation) from the 80s or 90s usually makes my day.

Anything from 2000 on really irratates me. I don't like how it's drawn, I don't like most of the current anime voice actors, I just can't get into it.

I'll go for old Robotech (though Min-Mei's singing can be used as a cruel torture method), Vampire Hunter D, Street Fighter II V, etc. I guess this makes me old.

HamBungler

Lord Zorgatron
Reaction score
I've been watching Code Geass a lot lately, and that is one sick show! :metal: Great storyline, and pretty brutal to boot. I've been a Gundam fanatic since I first got into anime so you can't really go wrong with any of that. I still need to get the second half of Zeta Gundam so I can watch that! Its quite awesome.

Also, Jin Roh:The Wolf Brigade is an awesome film, you should check that out as well.

Genocyber

Reaction score
i watch heaps of anime... at the moment i am rewatching bebop and watching wangan midnight... as for new mecha stuff, i hear Macross Frontier is pretty good but i have not seen it myself.

')