Any Custom Shops in the U.S.?

• Thread starter Church2224
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

engage757

Banned
Reaction score
It really comes down to the style, type of guitar you want. Do you want a fancy PRS style guitar? A 7/8/baritone metal axe? A jazz box? I can give you a company for each of those. What do you want your axe to do is the question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
It really comes down to the style, type of guitar you want. Do you want a fancy PRS style guitar? A 7/8/baritone metal axe? A jazz box? I can give you a company for each of those. What do you want your axe to do is the question.

Anything really from a shred style guitar to a PRS style to metal to jazz to 7/8/baritone guitars, ect ect as I play all styles of music and have a diverse interest in guitars. What companies do you have in mind?

ibbyfreak13

Reaction score
There a small family owned place in cedar city that everytime I make way up there the take me in the back to see what they got going. It's a shop called whittlesticks, they do amazing work and some very innovative things. I believe the instruments go under the name heaton guitars that's the luthiers last name

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the choices guys really appreciate it

Ok so actually, odly enough, I am looking into ESP for one day doing two full custom guitars. One will be a Baritone M-II H-S-H with a flame maple maple fretboard and transparent red flame maple top. It will have a cutaway on the lower cutaway like the Jeff Hanneman LTD-600 has. The other will be a Horizon 7 with a Floyd and

Both priced at about $8,000... I am guessing this is just the MSRP, not the actual price...?

Stinnett guitars also has my attention on a neck thru SS model....

Hemi-Powered Drone

Dragonblade629
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the choices guys really appreciate it

Ok so actually, odly enough, I am looking into ESP for one day doing two full custom guitars. One will be a Baritone M-II H-S-H with a flame maple maple fretboard and transparent red flame maple top. It will have a cutaway on the lower cutaway like the Jeff Hanneman LTD-600 has. The other will be a Horizon 7 with a Floyd and

Both priced at about $8,000... I am guessing this is just the MSRP, not the actual price...?

Stinnett guitars also has my attention on a neck thru SS model....

There is no MSRP since you would essentially be buying it directly from ESP, even thought you may go through a store.

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
There is no MSRP since you would essentially be buying it directly from ESP, even thought you may go through a store.

Then fuck that, I ain;t spending that much money on a guitar lol. Rather just get a regular Horizon FR-II, which is 1,900.00 and an M-II, which is exactly what I am going to do now lol.

')