Any experience with RIFFBANDZ?

• Thread starter Saber_777
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Its a training system like putting rubber bands on your fingers.
Saw in an add on GW, their website isnt up yet. And I cant find them for sale yet. But its a typical resistance device. Any say on these things? No pics yet.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score
You don't need to strengthen your fingers by anything but playing. These things are all just trying to capitalize on silly folk who want a short cut to practice in some way or another. If you want to practice with more resistance, play some bass :lol:

TheEvilsocky

Reaction score
If you want to practice with more resistance, play some bass :lol:
Try acoustic, or the worst ACOUSTIC BASS dun dun dun, but seriously doing scales on an old school thick gauge acoustic for an hour= tearing sh*t up hardcore on an electric it's insane, I always warm up on my oversized beast of a guitar before I have to play something like AaL or DT.

MassNecrophagia

has no friends
Reaction score
Muscle memory is more important, anyway. Even if you learn it with those shits on, you're still going to need to build the speed, and you can do that perfectly fine without spending $9.99 on some recycled gimmick.

MUTANTOID

Reaction score
I was hoping RiffBandz was a new record label, but this thread will make up for my disappointment.

The Grief Hole

Reaction score
Just play along to Master of Puppets in its entirety. Then you won't need any Riffbandz up your back door or ironic meetings that aren't ironic on questionable airplanes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')