Any fans of Clutch?

• Thread starter Seedawakener
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Necky379

Reaction score
huge huge fan. ive seen them live twice, fallon is one of the greatest frontmen ever. the first time i saw them they finished up their set by having the techs and road crew come out on stage and take turns playing. the second time tim sult had a broken foot or ankle and had to play the whole set sitting up on his cab. i can't wait until they come around again.

JohnIce

Singlecoil Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw them front row at the Peace & Love festival 2 years ago, very cool live-band... totally unpretentious, just groovy as all hell. A lot of psychadelic jamming too :)

13point9

Now with Less Hair!
Reaction score
really need to see these guys i always miss them at festivals :(

ellengtrgrl

Reaction score
Of course! Ah luvs me muh Clutch, with the exception of maybe their first album or two. I bought "Clutch" right after it came out in 1995, and it's funky sort of turned up at times Superfly soundtrack vibe was a turn off to me. But from "The Elephant Riders" onward, they've been seriously cool! Tim Sult has might tasty sounding guitar tone - lots of beef to it! Here's some more cool Clutch:

liquidcow

Reaction score
I like Clutch, haven't kept up with them for their last few albums but I liked Transnational Speedway League, and the self-titled album. Jam Room has some excellent tracks on it, although it is rather bogged down by weird interlude-type-tracks.

Reaction score
Yep I'm a fan, as all my mates love em and went through a stint of listening to them all the time - they really grew on me. Very raw music with some great riffs and lyrics.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
I need to get into these guys more, they have some great tunes its just some of em I don't like. I need to find the right ones.

right_to_rage

Avant Temporal
Reaction score
Hell yeah man, Clutch are an awesome live band. I saw them twice in toronto and it was a really good time, they know how to rock a crowd.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
How can you guys forget this?

Great music from a great album.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
hell yeah, saw them live 4 or 5 times around 94 and 95. it was the self titled cd tour (also the only cd i really like) the song spacegrass kicks mucho ass!!

blister7321

Reaction score
to answer the question in the title NO

jk but i dont see why they are as big as they are, theyre nothing special

')