Any furniture fans?

• Thread starter StevenC
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jaxadam

Reaction score
lz3bei5z_1dee0tv_l7bbjf.png

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

spudmunkey

Reaction score
As someone who's worked in the furniture industry for 20 years, has built a few pieces myself in my driveway workshop, and is currently going to school with the hope of a career in furniture design...I was quite disappointed, but then amused, by the contents of the thread once I clicked into it, after my initial excitement. 😅

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score

Now openly advocating for the end of democracy
Did I mishear or does he say "I'm not Christian" in that clip? That.... what? Didn't he spend a whole ton of effort painting himself as a devout religious person? Wouldn't that be a pretty bad slip if he's trying to court religious votes?

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
Did I mishear or does he say "I'm not Christian" in that clip? That.... what? Didn't he spend a whole ton of effort painting himself as a devout religious person? Wouldn't that be a pretty bad slip if he's trying to court religious votes?
It kinda sounds like that, but I think he says "I'm a Christian" but just his voice is hoarse in that clip so it's a bit ambiguous.

Latest posts

')