Any furniture fans?

• Thread starter StevenC
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jaxadam

Reaction score
lz3bei5z_1dee0tv_l7bbjf.png

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

spudmunkey

Reaction score
As someone who's worked in the furniture industry for 20 years, has built a few pieces myself in my driveway workshop, and is currently going to school with the hope of a career in furniture design...I was quite disappointed, but then amused, by the contents of the thread once I clicked into it, after my initial excitement. 😅

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score

Now openly advocating for the end of democracy
Did I mishear or does he say "I'm not Christian" in that clip? That.... what? Didn't he spend a whole ton of effort painting himself as a devout religious person? Wouldn't that be a pretty bad slip if he's trying to court religious votes?

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
Did I mishear or does he say "I'm not Christian" in that clip? That.... what? Didn't he spend a whole ton of effort painting himself as a devout religious person? Wouldn't that be a pretty bad slip if he's trying to court religious votes?
It kinda sounds like that, but I think he says "I'm a Christian" but just his voice is hoarse in that clip so it's a bit ambiguous.

crushingpetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Yes, please enjoy this bench I made with my stepfather 15 years ago!
It's solid wood, but I f****d up and couldn't hold the lamp steady enough when he was cutting the legs, so we had to use some random blocks instead.

View attachment 147564
Be careful, this may end up on a "Some benches are too funny not to post" thread on a woodworking forum.

')