Any furniture fans?

• Thread starter StevenC
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
If it's more solid then it's Marcel Duchamp
Checks out

slim231990

Areola51
Reaction score
So the right is now transvestigating Kyle Rittenhouse because he said he wouldn't vote for Trump.

This election cycle keeps on giving.

If this kid would put half the effort he puts into guns into getting laid nobody would've ever got killed and he might've even became a liberal. :lol:

I have a buddy who thinks kyle is a "hero". I was like wtf is wrong with you, fuck that guy lmao!:fawk: Sadly I have very few friends now because they took the hate bait hard. Really sad man. :noplease:

I'm 34 and sadly when the trump hate machine came thru allot of my friends were in that early midlife crisis state and fell into the "if I can't be happy fuck the world" mindset. Never even gave a shit about politics, but now they will sacrifice all their friends and family relationships for someone like trump and kyle. I just don't get it man. :shrug:

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
If this kid would put half the effort he puts into guns into getting laid nobody would've ever got killed and he might've even became a liberal. :lol:

I have a buddy who thinks kyle is a "hero". I was like wtf is wrong with you, fuck that guy lmao!:fawk: Sadly I have very few friends now because they took the hate bait hard. Really sad man. :noplease:

I'm 34 and sadly when the trump hate machine came thru allot of my friends were in that early midlife crisis state and fell into the "if I can't be happy fuck the world" mindset. Never even gave a shit about politics, but now they will sacrifice all their friends and family relationships for someone like trump and kyle. I just don't get it man. :shrug:
If the rumours are to be believed, this is a guy that was too stupid too join the military.

slim231990

Areola51
Reaction score
If the rumours are to be believed, this is a guy that was too stupid too join the military.

Yea he seems too stupid for allot of things sadly, but not too stupid to get an AR. :noplease: Man I grew up on guns being from the Midwest. Allot of our parents put them in our hands before they tell us about the birds and the bees, and that's just not right. Reminds me of when they did sacred religious vows (being baptized) before I could even comprehend wtf religion even was. They were worried I was going to go to hell if I didn't get baptized lmao. Sadly this is still the norm where I'm from. :shrug:

And I just want to say I have nothing against religion. I just wish they wouldn't indoctrinate children before they even know who they are, or what they believe in. Also I like guns, but at this point in time I have no problems giving up my guns and gun rights if it means less assholes like kyle get ahold of them. :2c:

')