Any furniture fans?

• Thread starter StevenC
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
So the right is now transvestigating Kyle Rittenhouse
I had a few no-internet days, so I'm behind in the news, but all the "transvestigating" I've been seeing is that one boxer who folks keep claiming either is or was a man, neither of which has any evidence that I've heard of, with every second time the story comes up, someone has completely changed all the details.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
So is Kyle Rittenhouse being trans an attempted smear campaign by the right or is he actually trans?

That was absolutely not on my GOP bingo card.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I had a few no-internet days, so I'm behind in the news, but all the "transvestigating" I've been seeing is that one boxer who folks keep claiming either is or was a man, neither of which has any evidence that I've heard of, with every second time the story comes up, someone has completely changed all the details.
I missed that one too, wth?

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
Imane Khelif is a biological female. All the fake outrage is just because people are overly gullible and think any muscular woman is a man, especially nonwhite women.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Imane Khelif is a biological female. All the fake outrage is just because people are overly gullible and think any muscular woman is a man, especially nonwhite women.
All the transphobes in my feed have backpeddled into saying Khelif is an "it" for likely being intersex, with Swyer syndrome giving her the physiology of a man and therefore just as heinous as being an actual man fighting women.

I'm not sure if the intersex/XY thing has been verified or is reality even if unverified, but I've seen plenty of intersex women (not sure what's the appropriate pronoun by default but I'm going off of how those I know self identify) and other than occasionally things like height or facial features, I can't say I've seen much in the way of consistent "definite disqualifying advantage" traits by virtue of those specific genetics.

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
All the transphobes in my feed have backpeddled into saying Khelif is an "it" for likely being intersex, with Swyer syndrome giving her the physiology of a man and therefore just as heinous as being an actual man fighting women.

I'm not sure if the intersex/XY thing has been verified or is reality even if unverified, but I've seen plenty of intersex women (not sure what's the appropriate pronoun by default but I'm going off of how those I know self identify) and other than occasionally things like height or facial features, I can't say I've seen much in the way of consistent "definite disqualifying advantage" traits by virtue of those specific genetics.
Swyer syndrome would cause low bone density, which isn't exactly the hallmark of a monstrous trans man.

')