Any Interest. Boss ME-50/USA Wahburn Sonic 7

• Thread starter WayneCustom7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WayneCustom7

Paolo
Contributor
Reaction score
OK I'm going to see if anyone is interested here before I Ebay these items, you probably won't be however I would feel bad not giving you guys an opportunity first.
First off my MINT Boss ME 50. I have a Tonelab SE so I cannot justify owning the ME 50. Again it is mint.

Secondly my USA Washburn Sonic 7 with Seymor Duncan SH-8 Invader pups. Mint also.

I will try and post pics later. I know I tried selling the Washburn before but I was asking way too much.

Oh I may even sell my Wayne Custom 7 string. This guitar is quite possibly a one off...no use posting a description here, if someone's interested they can ask

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
WayneCustom7 said:
Secondly my USA Washburn Sonic 7 with Seymor Duncan SH-8 Invader pups. Mint also.

I will try and post pics later. I know I tried selling the Washburn before but I was asking way too much.

Someone buy this. I have the fixed bridge version, and it's an awesome 7 string - great tone, great playability, great fit & finish - much better than most of the guitars regularly discussed here.

I'd buy it if I needed another one. Justifying three US 7 strings, however, is difficult...

WayneCustom7

Paolo
Contributor
Reaction score
eaeolian said:
Someone buy this. I have the fixed bridge version, and it's an awesome 7 string - great tone, great playability, great fit & finish - much better than most of the guitars regularly discussed here.

I'd buy it if I needed another one. Justifying three US 7 strings, however, is difficult...
Thanks bro I appreciate this...I know most of these guys are die hard IBZ fans so this really helps...cheers :agreed:

ankalar

jesus?
Reaction score
Hey man, how much are you looking to get for your Washburn? I sold mine a while ago and I might want to get another one :p

WayneCustom7

Paolo
Contributor
Reaction score
ankalar said:
Hey man, how much are you looking to get for your Washburn? I sold mine a while ago and I might want to get another one :p
Hmmm I figure between 600-700.00 US. Figure I'd get back what I paid, since I barely touched it...Let me know, bro!

NegaTiveXero

.... Your Face!
Contributor
Reaction score
How much are you selling the ME-50 for? How is it? I've never been able to try one out.

WayneCustom7

Paolo
Contributor
Reaction score
NegaTiveXero said:
How much are you selling the ME-50 for? How is it? I've never been able to try one out.
200.00 US (plus shipping of course) and it's MINT. It's fantastic, check here for specs and demo:
Boss ME 50

You can also check out the reviews here:
Reviews

WayneCustom7

Paolo
Contributor
Reaction score
Here is a pic of the USA Washburn Sonic 7
sevenstringwash.jpg

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm pretty interested in this now, because i've seen nicer pics of the purple boarder. Plus you've given it such a great review. If you could help, or any else, how does this compare to a Ibanez RG7420?

WayneCustom7

Paolo
Contributor
Reaction score
maliciousteve said:
I'm pretty interested in this now, because i've seen nicer pics of the purple boarder. Plus you've given it such a great review. If you could help, or any else, how does this compare to a Ibanez RG7420?
Great, let's see what we can come up with. I tried a couple RG's, never really side by side though, I can tell you that the neck is pretty thin, not as thin as my Petrucci, but much thinner than my Wayne 7.

Perhaps somone can give a better comparison...

Status
Not open for further replies.
')