Any more news on Necrophagist's new album?

• Thread starter concertjunkie
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

concertjunkie

Reaction score
:scream::scream::scream::scream:
I'm kind of on edge, with all these awesome albums coming out, when is this one going to see the light?
:wallbash:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SerratedSkies

Reaction score
You're probably going to get shit for this post, considering one of these pops up every other month, but I feel you dawg! It's been 5+ years that we've been waiting for this shit, and I almost can't take it. The interviews got me all excited, especially when Muhammed said that they're taking a more chromatic approach for this album. Probably going to sound jazzy as fuck.

Summer Slaughter 2007&2009 were such a cock tease, fo real.

concertjunkie

Reaction score
I searched first to make sure I wasn't going to piss off a mod for a repeat topic :D

It was awesome to see them at Summer Slaughter 07 and 09, and the headliner tour they did between, but shiiiiit, the cd was supposed to be released around this time, but then they pulled the release date....

I can't imagine how intense it will be compared to the previous albums, especially moving to 7's, NEED MOAR NECROPHAGIST

btw are you in Serratedskies? If so I remember checking it out awhile ago, I definitely dig it :D

SerratedSkies

Reaction score
btw are you in Serratedskies? If so I remember checking it out awhile ago, I definitely dig it :D

Yeah I play guitar and write all of the shitty ass music. I'm one to not be proud of my creations, and I hate my fucking band. We've got some techy-djenty-groovey-death type shit coming soon, and this time you'll actually consider it music.

It's funny, Summer Slaughter 09 made me buy my white RG1527, so you'll hear it all over our new shit. I was in the market for a new 7 and Muhammed came out on stage and was like "Matt! You should strongly consider purchasing this product!"

He's persuasive. I mean, he convinced us to anticipate an album that's just not coming out!

concertjunkie

Reaction score
Yeah I play guitar and write all of the shitty ass music. I'm one to not be proud of my creations, and I hate my fucking band. We've got some techy-djenty-groovey-death type shit coming soon, and this time you'll actually consider it music.

It's funny, Summer Slaughter 09 made me buy my white RG1527, so you'll hear it all over our new shit. I was in the market for a new 7 and Muhammed came out on stage and was like "Matt! You should strongly consider purchasing this product!"

He's persuasive. I mean, he convinced us to anticipate an album that's just no coming out!

Right on, I'll keep an eye out for it (I didn't think the previous stuff was bad by any means!)

This is true, Necrophagist is a band that does know how to keep fans, indefinitely

shredfreak

Reaction score
really stoked aswell.

I'm still sad they had to cancel their euro tour a couple of years back due to illness. FUCK i had a chanche to open for them with the band i was in back then :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

That's one oppertunity that'll never come back in a million years :squint:

davidian29

duh-dum
Reaction score
This is true, Necrophagist is a band that does know how to keep fans, indefinitely

me and my gf (who doesn't even listen to metal:lol:) had a conversation about this last night(don't know how that happened) and I was thinking about how its been about 6 year now since epitaph and for some reason it feels like it just came out not too long ago. I can't think of another cd that has had this strong of a lasting effect on a wide audience. 6 years! and no one is turning their back on them haha its amazing is what it is.

SerratedSkies

Reaction score
Why hasn't the demo they released for this album leaked? I'll buy the fucking album if I could just get my hands on that demo!

Reaction score
i think necro is pulling a dethklok right now, theyve probably written 120+ albums but muhammed deleted them all and theyre gunna go record deep in the mariana trench.

concertjunkie

Reaction score
i think necro is pulling a dethklok right now, theyve probably written 120+ albums but muhammed deleted them all and theyre gunna go record deep in the mariana trench.

:agreed: The next step will be fans killing each other & causing riots due to the wait for the next cd...

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
This better be a lot better than chinese democracy for the wait.

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
Such...bullshit...I want this to release. When I was in Grade 12 I was pissed off that this thing was taking so long. I took grade 13 before I graduated, and am now a second year in college. By this point I'm just getting frustrated :lol:

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
I've heard rumours of a march release, but don't take my word on that. One would assume they still have recording to do, because if it just needed mixing it'd be out by now.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
I've heard rumours of a march release, but don't take my word on that. One would assume they still have recording to do, because if it just needed mixing it'd be out by now.

A March release is impossible unless it's next year... or the one after that :ugh:

Funny this thread came up actually as I was just thinking about this.

Hey Muhammed, don't make promises and then not deliver, k?

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
A March release is impossible unless it's next year... or the one after that :ugh:

Funny this thread came up actually as I was just thinking about this.

Hey Muhammed, don't make promises and then not deliver, k?

May sorry :lol: Or a month starting with m...:scratch:

Latest posts

')