Any mountain bikers?

• Thread starter Universe74
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

klutvott

Reaction score
I haven't been on a bike for a couple of years now but i want to start again. I just need to get a bike. My last bike was a scott and before that a gt. both hardtails and i found out that they didn't satisfy my needs so my next bike will be a full suspension. The specialized pitch pro seems to do what i want. Any of you guys have experience with those?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mattmc74

Contributor
Reaction score
I have never taken the specialized pitch pro for a ride but I have rode the specialized stumpjumper and it was really badass!!!

Universe74

Reaction score
New Dakine Builders Pack.

builderspack.jpg

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
i have a diamondback topanga but havent rode it in about a year. just sold my 1994 mongoose solution pro to get another guitar lol.

jym

Universe74

Reaction score
Dudes, I have me Reign 2 up for sale. 1800 obo as is in the pictures. If any sevenstringers are interested pm me and we'll work something out. I have as many pics as you want.

Mattmc74

Contributor
Reaction score
Dudes, I have me Reign 2 up for sale. 1800 obo as is in the pictures. If any sevenstringers are interested pm me and we'll work something out. I have as many pics as you want.

Man I just bought a new bike the other day!!!!!!!!!!! Pics coming soon, but I have been at work alot to pay for it. What are you going to get when you sell this one? Good luck with the sale.

Mattmc74

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm going riding this sunday. Here are some pics of a section of a bridge that a local boy scout troop built over and around the swampy area. They did a really great job. I hope to take pics as well and I will be sure to post them.

2746489ca4a2bbced.jpg

2746489ca4a31c5a4.jpg

Universe74

Reaction score
Man I just bought a new bike the other day!!!!!!!!!!! Pics coming soon, but I have been at work alot to pay for it. What are you going to get when you sell this one? Good luck with the sale.

Cool, can't wait to see it.

')