Any of you have or had a Sleep Number bed?

• Thread starter Kyle Jordan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle Jordan

Ace of Knaves
Reaction score
Need to buy my mom a new bed as her back and arthritis is just getting worse and worse as she ages.

Everything I'm reading from the best sources I can find are pointing to a Sleep Number as a good solution and she's wanted one of them for a bit now. I just want to hear more before I drop $5K here because this is one of the few things I can do to help my mom here and I feel damn near helpless watching her hobble and be in pain often.

Demiurge

Reaction score
Some friends of mine have one and they like it a lot. They're in their early 40s like me so I was kind of surprised to hear that used one because I thought it was an old-folks thing, but I suppose you don't want to wait until the damage is done to start mitigating.

JSanta

Reaction score
My in-laws absolutely love theirs, and have struggled with numerous health problems over the recent years as they continue to age.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sleewell

Reaction score
slept on one at a hotel once, it was nice. not sure you can really judge a mattress at hotel though but was comfortable.

we have a tempur pedic that is great on my back.

i slept on crappy mattresses for a while, life really turns a corner when you get a good one.

LiveOVErdrive

CNC hack
Reaction score
slept on one at a hotel once, it was nice. not sure you can really judge a mattress at hotel though but was comfortable.

we have a tempur pedic that is great on my back.

i slept on crappy mattresses for a while, life really turns a corner when you get a good one.
Love my tempur pedic. Probably overpaid but christ it is comfortable.