Any one know what this is?

• Thread starter BRUTALIZER GUITARS
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BRUTALIZER GUITARS

Reaction score
Im thinking about geting this Old flying V and fixing it up and all that but Im not sure what brand it is, I thought maybe it was an old pevey or something:scratch:

Im also worried that the body is PLYWOOD:eek: if it turns out to be the case than NEVER MIND I wount be geting this guitar

Any way
FlyingV.jpg

flyingv.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vegetta

Pixel Farmer
Reaction score
Mathew I dont know why but it just screamed Hondo when I looked at the pics

BRUTALIZER GUITARS

Reaction score
Mathew I dont know why but it just screamed Hondo when I looked at the pics

Hey ya maybe!! but theres a few things that could put that off, like the Electronics cover plate and the headstock. I thought that the Hondo Vs headstock was like a fender look alike and that the covers on the hondos where more rounder and a bit longer

Does any one have some compar at pics of some hondo Vs?

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Whatever the case, that thing looks sweet.

DelfinoPie

Whoopsie Daisy!
Contributor
Reaction score
This won't enlighten you as to what guitar it is, but if its for a project that you want to do-up then I say get it :)...That finish is very cool and the volume/tone controls are pretty jazzy looking too.

WayneCustom7

Paolo
Contributor
Reaction score
I had a Hondo once, not the full V but with the one leg shorter...if shit was ever transmogrified into a guitar, then it would have been my Hondo...man the thing was CRAP!

')