Any Opeth Fans?

• Thread starter Manurack
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
They just played at Wacken a Community voted Setlist.
And Mikael said on stage the newest song on it is still 10 years old and it makes him a bit sad. ("He might have done nothing good the past 10 years")

Sounds like Mikael just had to acknowledge the facts, people don't really like the new stuff :shrug:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

prlgmnr

...that kind of idea
Reaction score
They just played at Wacken a Community voted Setlist.
And Mikael said on stage the newest song on it is still 10 years old and it makes him a bit sad. ("He might have done nothing good the past 10 years")
I mean I'm somewhat surprised a community voted Opeth setlist had anything on it that was less than 20 years old

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
I still love Watershed. It was clear changes were coming but it still sounded like an Opeth record (and it had some bangers on it for sure). So I definetely include it into the "good stuff" bucket.

But man, everything after it was just like..."wtf is this?". If he got songs younger than Watershed included on the voted setlist, he should consider himself lucky :lol:

')