Any PODxt users here?

• Thread starter Shannon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I'm a recent convert. Let's start swapping patches! :hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Richardscuro

Reaction score
Congrats man! I love my PODXT Live. It is all I use for recording and rehearsing right now. Most of the patches I use are for direct to headphones use because everyone runs direct and into a headphone amplifier for rehearsals in my new band.

Have you got the Metalshop expansion pack yet?

I want to get one of those new Crate Powerblocks for live use with a 4X12. :hbang:

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score

oRg

Multitude of Laughters
Reaction score
I'm a PODxt user. Have been for sometime now. I'll try and post some of my patches with soundclips this coming weekend. I just have to remember to, and not be lazy.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I don't use a POD, but the singer/songwriter/other guitarist in my band recorded most (if not all) of his guitar parts on our second CD using a PODxt Pro. I believe he loaded up with the extra model packs and did quite a bit of patch editing using the GuitarPort software.

You can hear his tones on our new recordings... his stuff is mostly mixed left, and i'm mixed right.

eviltoaster

Reaction score
did you use the metalpack gojira?
sounds really great,any post-recording work (mastering?)?
my v-amp2 doesn't sound like this :lol: this sound really cool and like a phat tube amp....behringer....it works,not more not less

cadenhead

Get Some!
Reaction score
I have a POD XT Live as well as a bass POD XT live. All i can say is that those things keep my mind off of my pathetic life on a lonely saturdaynight.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I do have the Metal Pack, but I haven't made any patches with them yet. THIS place has tons of useful metal tones & so I downloaded a lot of them.

Right now, my main distortion is the Soldano 100 with the Screamer pedal. Sounds crushing!!! My clean is a Matchless DC-30. SUPER clear.

Mind Riot

Devoted seven stringer
Contributor
Reaction score
PODxt user for about a year now, love it. I also use the SLO-100 for my main distorted sound, but I use some light compression before the amp. For clean I dig the HiWatt or Fender Twin.

gojira

Reaction score
eviltoaster said:
did you use the metalpack gojira?
sounds really great,any post-recording work (mastering?)?
my v-amp2 doesn't sound like this :lol: this sound really cool and like a phat tube amp....behringer....it works,not more not less

thats the big-bottom model from the metal pack.

The only thing on that is a mastering limiter/compressor on the entire mix - it doesn't have a bass guitar in it either.

the modern highgain setting on the vamp is bestial dude!

grimmchaos

I like beer
Reaction score
Another PodXTL user here now. Just got it last night, and loaded up a few patches I've found on the web. So far, I like it a lot more than the old Boss GT-8 I had. If anyone wants to trade patches or has any good metal ones, let me know!

cadenhead

Get Some!
Reaction score
I don't know if anything that I've done will sound good with anyone useing wimpy strings :fawk:
I do however like using the tape eater effect with reverse delay on.

eviltoaster

Reaction score
my second v-amp died,so i got an pod xt and it really rocks!now i think of buying the metalpack or more...but i'm not quite sure if i really need it

Latest posts

')