Any SSO Vapers? (Electronic-cigarettes)

• Thread starter will_shred
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
diacetyl is probably bad for you.. But it's already in cigarettes. So at least it's not going to do anything worse to you than cigarette smoke. I know that's maybe not comforting to most people but if I weren't vaping I'd probably still be smoking. And apparently the disease that is associated with diacetyl is not common in cigarette smokers, who generally die of other smoking related diseases first..

So if we do all die from diacetyl, we still will have outlived the smoking versions of ourselves.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

dedsouth333

That one dude...
Reaction score
Bringing this thing back from the dead because NVD. Pics to come later this evening.

I've been out of the vape game for quite a while but I'm busting back into it because I am determined to finally quit smoking (goddamnit lol).

dedsouth333

That one dude...
Reaction score
And here it is...

ztG9Wzv.jpg
[/IMG]

will_shred

Wannabe audio engineer
Reaction score
NICE dude! I was wondering where you'd gone.

dedsouth333

That one dude...
Reaction score
Yeah, sort of went into lurker mode but I'm trying to get back into the game. :lol:

Got NGDs coming in the near future as well. Much excite! Haha

As for this. I am loving the hell out of this Sigeili/Arctic combo. Foolproof and no rebuilding for me. :D

So what's everyone using for juice lately? I'm on some stuff from the local shop (we actually have a local shop! :woohoo:) but I am looking to try some new, tasty, creamy juices if anyone has some recommendations.

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
I got this juice made by TWELVE the other day. They name each of the juices after zodiac sign? Anyhow I got Aquarius and it's flavor is lemon mojito and I dig it. It's funny how a few years ago they discovered a 13th zodiac but apparently astronomy/history isn't all that important to people who like astrology.

dedsouth333

That one dude...
Reaction score
Twelve has some cool sounding stuff. I wanted Leo to be something good but cinnamon and I don't normally get along very well when vaping. Scorpio sounds good though.

Teleos has some great sounding stuff. The Milk sounds amazing, Dusk does, too.

While looking at these I also found something called Vaper Jerry's (I wonder if he's related to Sailor Jerry) Oh R'lyeh that I want just for the name. :lol:

Also found Chapter XII Hemmingway that sounded good.

Alex Kenivel

Stunt Guitar
Reaction score
Been a while since I've been in this thread. Nothings changed here, kanger 2 on an evic with unflavored liquid, with maybe a few drops of (insert random flavor here).

I haven't been keeping track, but I think ive been vaping for 3 years now

watson503

Los Cochinos
Reaction score
I've been running a pretty basic set-up, e-Go C upgrade with an Aspire K1 with the bottom vertical coils. This month it'll be 7 months cigarette-free after 27 years of smoking.

will_shred

Wannabe audio engineer
Reaction score
You could give Orphan Tears a try, by Fuzion Vapor.

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
I just read FuZion Vapor's site; Apparently their juice is 65%VG and 35% flavoring NOT PG.

Wtf does that mean? I thought PG is the flavoring. Either way, I have eczema and allergy problems so I usually try to find juices with low PG, but if this stuff doesn't have any at all I gotta check it out. I just ordered a bottle of Zombie Tongue (spearmint cucumber melon). I actually mix my mint/menthol flavors with fruit flavors all the time in my tank and I love it so it seems right up my alley. I guess we'll find out!

dedsouth333

That one dude...
Reaction score
I just checked out Orphan Tears. It sounds really interesting. I may give that a go.

35% flavor?! That seems like it would melt your taste buds. :lol:

JSanta

Reaction score
Twelve has some cool sounding stuff. I wanted Leo to be something good but cinnamon and I don't normally get along very well when vaping. Scorpio sounds good though.

Teleos has some great sounding stuff. The Milk sounds amazing, Dusk does, too.

While looking at these I also found something called Vaper Jerry's (I wonder if he's related to Sailor Jerry) Oh R'lyeh that I want just for the name. :lol:

Also found Chapter XII Hemmingway that sounded good.

I bought five bottles of The Milk and always have a bottle of Crunch on had. His entire line is legit.

will_shred

Wannabe audio engineer
Reaction score
Also, Cereal Killa by cloud nine vapor. That .... tastes exactly like Trix cereal, seriously it's uncanny.

JSanta

Reaction score
Also, Cereal Killa by cloud nine vapor. That .... tastes exactly like Trix cereal, seriously it's uncanny.

That is a really good one, I just tend to prefer a 70/30 mix instead of max VG. I do have about 20mLs in a Unicorn bottle somewhere...

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
Finally got that Zombie Killer from Fuzion. I like it a lot! I've been buying this stuff called "fire n ice" from a local shop as my main juice, and so far this is the first juice I've had that compares to the fresh bright taste it gives me, except it has some cucumber flavor in there to smooth it out and I'm not saying for sure but I might even like it better. Which kinda sucks because I'm grabbin fire n ice 30ml for 17 bucks and I'd never be able to pull that off with a nicer juice + shipping. But whatever it's still hella cheaper than smokes.

I wish vape shops were like a liquor store where they try to keep as many different brands and kinds as they can move. I find most vape shops have either only their own juice, or they have like one or two outside brands. I want to go to a vape shop that's got every kind of juice the owner can stock.

either way I'm giving Fuzion Vapor two thumbs up :yesway: :yesway:

Pezshreds

SSBRO.org Regular
Reaction score
I vape about 70vg 30pg juice vilk. PG is what gives you the throat hit and thins the juice. VG is what makes the cloud. It's been said that higher PG juice gives you more flavour, but I've never had issues with higher VG.

On tanks like the atlantis, nautilus, sub tank etc you don't want to go too high with the VG, otherwise it won't wick enough and you'll get a dry hit.

When I'm dripping, it's usually between 80-165w, and I don't get any dry hits with the atty's I'm using with high VG.

EDIT: I just realised I didn't answer your question haha. Usually when mixing juice, you add x amount of each concentrate, then add vg and pg to get to your target VG PG ratio. The flavouring doesn't actually come from the PG itself. No idea why that site says 65VG 35 flavouring lol

Daniel13

Reaction score
i got an authentic rogue atomizer and 240mls of ube custard from the vape shack 808 been loving both. also idk how but i've switched to cotton, readyxwick was becoming a pain having to torch it everyday with this juice.

will_shred

Wannabe audio engineer
Reaction score
My DNA 30 is dying, it won't fire above 23 watts and the battery life is next to nothing. It looks like I'll probably be getting a job at Guitar Center soon so.... What's cool on the market right now? I haven't looked at mods in ages. I was thinking about an Istick 50 watt, or I might just make the jump and get a DNA 40 or maybe I might just go with an iTaste MVP 3. I never really vape above 30 watts, and its an iTaste. Those things are ....ing tanks.

Also this

jzeQcdy.jpg

')