Any upcoming albums you plan to purchase?

• Thread starter M3CHK1LLA
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Only thing on my radar is new Electric Wizard. Everything else will be crushed by that, so what's the point?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
I just pre ordered the new contortionist...

off the top of my head:
Fallujah
Electric Wizard
Yob
the new Sleep whenever that happens

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
the new Sleep whenever that happens

New single actually dropped on Friday I believe, even though it was supposed to be today. There's a download link for it on the adult swim website. Are they doing a full album, cause I thought they swore they'd never do another album after everything that happened with Dopesmoker?

fps

Kit
Reaction score
Opeth, because for all the crap I've talked about it, I now really like Heritage. No idea how that happened. Origin when it finally arrives in the local shop, Cannibal Corpse, Decapitated, maybe Electric Wizard but I bought Black Mass and hate it. Exodus.

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
New single actually dropped on Friday I believe, even though it was supposed to be today. There's a download link for it on the adult swim website. Are they doing a full album, cause I thought they swore they'd never do another album after everything that happened with Dopesmoker?

Its been wearing out my speakers the past few days lol. I suppose the new album isn't 100% confirmed yet, but it's been pretty heavily implied Thst there will be a new album

electriceye

Reaction score
I'm waiting for my Overkill album (release is Tuesday) and then the new Accept next month. WOO!!

Volteau

the Bard
Reaction score
330px-Opeth_Pale_Communion_album_artwork.jpg

1108460.jpg

All ready bought the Skyharbor album, though. Just really anxious to hear the whole damned thing!

Nykur_Myrkvi

Reaction score
DXL said:
Nothing matters anymore except the new Slipknot album. Opeth's new album was crappy, In Flames' singles were terrible, Mastodon's new album was generic. Slipknot better not disappoint they are my last hope for 2014.
So if they fail then All Hope is Gone?

295294_1.jpg

TheWarAgainstTime

"TWAT" for short
Reaction score
I've already pledged for Skyharbor's upcoming album :)

I'll be picking up a copy of Chiodo's Devil soon. It's already released, but yeah haha

Juggernaut

New The Contortionist

Anberlin's Lowborn and Fallujah's The Flesh Prevails, which are both being released tomorrow :frantic:

Reaction score
Amogh Symphony - Vectorscan
Trioscapes - Digital Dream Sequence
Stimpy Lockjaw
The Contortionist - Language
Becca Stevens - Perfect Animal
Opeth - Pale Communion

Chiba666

Reaction score
Opeth - Pale Communion
In Flames
Wolf
At the Gates
Wintersun - Time 2, it will come out soon I'm sure even though I may be a year or 2 older by then

Deception

deceived
Reaction score
Already pre-ordered the Skyharbor album, also looking forward to getting the Contortionist album, the Helix Nebula EP, and Juggernaut next year

')