Any word on the MT100?

• Thread starter sevenfoxes
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

protest

Reaction score
I heard late summer into fall. The amp has been done for a while at this point.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MASS DEFECT

SS.ORG Infiltrator
Reaction score
mt100.jpg

Looks boring.

Strobe

Reaction score
Looks like an Archon with 3 channels. As a 3 channel enjoyer, I am a fan. Just going to keep my Archon though.

Tonally, I do prefer the 100 watt Archon to the MT-15. Both are similar and both good. The Archon, oddly, sounds better at lower volumes than the MT-15.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Interestingly he said the amp's looks are inspred by a Rolls Royce. I don't care as long as it sounds good and the cleans and crunch live up to the hype lol

TheBlackBard

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Interestingly he said the amp's looks are inspred by a Rolls Royce. I don't care as long as it sounds good and the cleans and crunch live up to the hype lol
Same here. If this amp really is everything Mark says it is, fuck it could be in hot pink for all I care.

Werecow

Reaction score
That signature is a disaster for amp aesthetics. Just a cool block font "PRS" would be a huge improvement. I guess that's a minor complaint since it's an easy change :D
From a distance or even a quick glance, it kinda just looks llike someone has sprayed silly string at the amp.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
That signature is a disaster for amp aesthetics. Just a cool block font "PRS" would be a huge improvement. I guess that's a minor complaint since it's an easy change :D
Naaaaaaw fuck that logo. Always hated how that blocky, bold PRS logo looked. :lol:

The-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-on-a-PRS-Spitz-2-e1414179756170.jpg

This is partially to blame.

lattjeful

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Nick from Axe Palace is saying the MT100s will be 1850 usd, and that they're getting a shipment of them.
Compared to the Archon, this has an extra channel, double the wattage, and a dude's name on it. Considering the price, that's... not bad? Not cheap, but I was expecting it to be $2k.

Maybe the FMIC price hikes have made me numb, and this is an awful deal. Who knows? Looking forward to hearing it regardless.

')