Anybody following this hilarious Summer Slaughter story?

• Thread starter Randy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
I just looked at metalsucks to figure out what it even is, and holy hell. I've never seen anyone take the least popular collection of genre monkeys so seriously. I was expecting to stumble on a headline something like, "How Many Ribs Does Marilyn Manson Really Have" before I clicked off.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

works0fheart

Tike Myson
Reaction score
Holy fucking shit I forgot how good those early Summer Slaughter lineups were. I unfortunately didn't get to see the Necrophagist one and never did catch them live despite being a huge fan. Saw a ton of other great bands and performances at other Summer Slaughters though. This new one is just such a disappointment. There are at least still good shows happening, but the lineups aren't quite as stacked as they used to be.

crushingpetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I just looked at metalsucks to figure out what it even is, and holy hell. I've never seen anyone take the least popular collection of genre monkeys so seriously. I was expecting to stumble on a headline something like, "How Many Ribs Does Marilyn Manson Really Have" before I clicked off.
I _occasionally_ check MS and MI. I'd say 5% is stuff I'm interested in.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
I guess I have a habit of running into websites like that occasionally and assuming they're largely a gear website, because that's usually how I get there in the first place. I never knew we had fully blown webloids for metal lol.