Anybody from Berklee here?

• Thread starter le_ackt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

le_ackt

Le-ackt
Reaction score
any body here is from Berklee ~ new student , current student or graduated alumni ~
empty800.gif

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

WarriorOfMetal

The Dragonrider
Contributor
Reaction score
sweet dude....i realized today, i saw your flyers around the berklee bulletin boards last semester (i recognized the little dragon thing in your avatar).

Aghorasilat

33rd degree
Contributor
Reaction score
Ah yes BERKLEE!

Been there done that...

Cool place for meeting folks and also getting what you need so you can move on.

Guitar wise if you are there....CHECK OUT

MASHI HASU
JOHN FINN
ROBIN STONE
NORM ZOCHER
MARK WHITE
BRUCE BARTLETT

These folks changed my guitar approach forever!

Its a good place for 2 things
1. To see how not to be (It can easily turn you into a cookie cutter guitarist with no personality if you are not careful and if you follow Blindly).
2. It can give you the proper tools or insight to do the work yourself to become or achieve a level you want(But that takes effort on your part and investigation while you are there...it wont be handed to you on a platter in the classroom).

I dont think one needs to be there for ever to learn. A few semesters to get the gist of it and some quality Privately Lessons will go a long way.

Peace

santi

le_ackt

Le-ackt
Reaction score
Guitar wise if you are there....CHECK OUT

MASHI HASU
JOHN FINN
ROBIN STONE
NORM ZOCHER
MARK WHITE
BRUCE BARTLETT

These folks changed my guitar approach forever!
I know some of the Guitar Faculty you mention ~ but actually I m a piano principle student ~ so I cant study privately with them ~ except if I study with them outside , but that cost money .....

WarriorOfMetal

The Dragonrider
Contributor
Reaction score
i've got a lab with jon finn this semester.....class meets for the first time tomorrow, i'm looking forward to it. i've spoken to jon a few times before as well, so he knows who i am already.

Aghorasilat

33rd degree
Contributor
Reaction score

le_ackt

Le-ackt
Reaction score
I have heard it has gotten tougher now. Before it was all about the $
ya , from next sem on , all admissions are required to be audition in order to get to berklee , before it's open admission although u still need to be audition for your rating

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
That's probably good. I was getting sick of seeing like a million and a half gutiariists saying they were "Berklee Educated" while posting ads for lessons. It sort of robs it of meaning.

EDIT - fixed your title. Go easy on caps lock. ;)

')