Anybody in Seattle want to jam? (hilarity/cringeworthy content)

• Thread starter Varcolac
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Varcolac

Frets? What frets?
Reaction score
I saw this on Metalsucks. I found it amusing, and a little saddening.

zvdb7r.jpg

Ex-Mudslide Frontman the great Steve Thunderbolt seeks a talented bassist and drummer to form a new heavy metal band. I play rhythm and lead guitar and sing. I play thrash, black, and glam metal. The only band in the history of heavy metal who has ever attempted this was Celtic Frost. It failed because they were too much glam and not enough black and thrash metal. I am the other way around, in that I have more black and thrash metal songs than I do glam songs, but I do have blonde hair so I have a glam image. I have a 12 track recorder and have made numerous cds for Mudslide including "Secret Right to Rock and Roll Reloaded," "Dragonfly of Passion," "Hollywood and Vine," "Columbia City Theater Live," "Studio 7 Live," "The Central Saloon Live 1 and 2," "Station 56 Live," "Chai House Live," "Colortura," "Merkava," "Dark Prophet," and our last album, "In My Final Hours." I have a lot of gigging experience and have my own amps and equipment. Please be over 21 and under 45. Alcohol and drugs are fine except for heroin and crack, so if you are into heroin or crack please do not respond to this ad. All races are welcome except for blacks, so if you are black, pleae do not respond to this ad. I am not racist, it is a drug issue and a safety issue and I cannot have black people at my house. I live in Issaquah and use my house as a practice space. So if you wanna do something that's only been attempted once before in the entire history of music, email nope, not putting this here@gmail.com or call not putting his number here. Belive me, where Celtic Frost failed, I will succeed.

5zeesx.jpg

A twelve-track recorder, blond hair and some rather uncomfortable race issues. If only I were on the same continent as this guy.

Where Celtic Frost failed, he will succeed.

I'm not sure where exactly Celtic Frost failed, but that's neither here nor there.

He has a soundclick, full of some ... interesting ... recordings. SoundClick artist: Merkava - Grunge rock, alternative metal, alternative rock, rock,

“WHERE CELTIC FROST FAILED, I WILL SUCCEED.” | MetalSucks

classifieds.thestranger.com | Musicians | Musicians Wanted | Ex-Mudslide Frontman Steve Thunderbolt seeks talented bassist and drummer to form a new heavy metal band

I suppose I shouldn't be laughing at this poor man's lunacy, but I'm sure I'm already going to hell.

Anyone want to jam with this guy?:shred:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pooluke41

H. Maddas
Reaction score

IT'S OUTTA CONTROL!!!!

No, I don't want to jam with this racist lunatic of a Plonker.

broj15

Reaction score
Isaac Brock from Modest Mouse is from Issaquah as well lol

ZEBOV

Banned
Reaction score
He reminds me of Oingo Boingo.
But at least Oingo Boingo doesn't act like their heads are shoved several miles up their ass.

Edika

Reaction score
The funny part is that drugs and alcohol are ok but black people are a drug liability? I am sure in his mind all black musicians are crack heads, heroine addicts that deal drugs. No, not racist at all...

Demiurge

Reaction score
Where Celtic Frost failed, he will succeed.

I'm not sure where exactly Celtic Frost failed, but that's neither here nor there.

There must have been some sort of regional chicken wing-eating contest that the members of Celtic Frost failed to place in.

trianglebutt

trianglebutt
Reaction score
His range is all of one note. Feel bad for the drummer in that live recording, he's trying to keep up with the rhythm guitar rushing so much haha.

Alpenglow

music and shat
Reaction score
AHAHAHAHAA :rofl:

Read: I'm a racist middle aged man with interesting aspirations and an ego to match Kanye West's.

Don Vito

Reaction score
I already posted this in my thread(which I'm trying to get closed) and thought it would be of great use here.

this is an absolute gold mine

Latest posts

')