Anybody in Seattle want to jam? (hilarity/cringeworthy content)

• Thread starter Varcolac
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

groph

Reaction score
"I can't have blacks at my house"

Maybe his mother made that rule and this guy in fact isn't the racist. Cut the basement dweller some slack?

-42-

Nothing to see here
Reaction score
He attracts pussy with the nigh unstoppable force of a thousand fiery suns.

Splinterhead

Sojourner
Contributor
Reaction score
I was all :scratch: then :nuts: when i reached the end i was :mad:.
racism sucks.

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
I seriously hope this guy is trolling. His neighborhood will be glad to know about his racist antics. Poor guy.

In other news, why the fuck he reminds me of Yngwie Malmsteen so much? :scratch:

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
I seriously hope this guy is trolling. His neighborhood will be glad to know about his racist antics. Poor guy.

In other news, why the fuck he reminds me of Yngwie Malmsteen so much? :scratch:

Because he is round and possibly likes donuts. But only if they are proportional to his ego.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Now I'm not sure which is more hilarious; this kid's overdeveloped sense of self-worth or the image of Drakkar in drag telling the kid his name is Chocolate Thunderpussy. In a baritone voice. :rofl:

poisonelvis

windowlicker
Contributor
Reaction score
:nuts:ok,this is a joke right? like funny videos made for funny or die,cause' nobody would play that shitty live,i mean every band i been in we played like for 8 months before we even thought of a live gig,holy shit!! has this guy seen his own vids?! wow,just wow,and a racist?!wow.

')