Anyone Content and Gas Free

• Thread starter ibanezcollector
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pitbulltodd

Reaction score
i don't make enough money to be gas free and the amount of money i see people spend on gear boggles my mind. i guess if i stopped paying my mortgage i could spend that kind of cash but i kind of like having a roof over my head. honestly i don't see my gas ever going away.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jjcor

Reaction score
Ive sold and traded and bought soooo much gear lately that it looks like Im running drugs out of my house! Walking in and out with boxes everyday for the past 3 months has my neighbors suspicious. And also becoming really good friends with the people at FedEx Kinkos!

Alcoholocaust

Reaction score
Finally GAS free. All i need is a ballsy tube amp and a nice 7!
Tried the Axe Fx route a few times but couldn't get into it.
Really happy with my DAR FBM 100H and Guitar Logistics Carnage, only thing I was gassing for was another Guitar Logistics S9, which Brett is building this year!

GoCards

Reaction score
I'm dying of a GAS attack for a pod HD500. It's just not practicle to buy one right now. My live rig is pretty solid right now (too bad i'm not currently playing shows), but a Mesa Mark III doesnt get used to its full potential in an apartment without pissing off all the neighbors.

7 Dying Trees

Forum MVP
Reaction score
7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bru
Just as I posted the last thing I went off and got a ratt pedal and an rjm rg-16, which now means I need a bigger rack to put it all in.

Is there a Gearaholics Anonymous out there?

Although, admittedly, that does mean my rig ends up being how i want it set up and no longer really need a pedal board which is cool.

GXPO

Reaction score
No where near. Finally getting something new is becoming like putting the needle in my arm, instant relief, then, "Oh shit.."

MistaSnowman

Play It LOUD!!!
Reaction score
^(G)ear (A)cquisition (S)yndrome

My GAS was heightend last night by playing through a Blackstar HT-20 head/HTV 112 cab one minute and then a Blackstar HT Stage 60 the next.

So much GAS that I thought I was going to explode! :)

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
Everytime I look at a custom build thread I get GAS. Its probably a good thing luthiers have long waiting lists otherwise I'd be constantly ordering customs.

')