Anyone else been spoilt by a beautiful guitar?

• Thread starter GXPO
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rcsierra13

Reaction score
This RG7421/7621 which I got as a 'hold me over' completely destroyed the Agile Septor Elite 725 I ordered:

IMG_0314.jpg

The Agile:

IMG_0923.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bouVIP

Reaction score
This is hands down the best guitar I've ever played.

0pVoo.jpg

My Edwards guitar comes close though :p

Andrew11

Reaction score
My Jackson USA SL2H Soloist, bought it 3 yaers ago and have not yet played anything better.

WiseSplinter

Reaction score
Could not resist posting this pic again, sorry to all those who have already been spammed by this :lol: , looking at it just makes me so happy though :wub:
23731d1327264454-ngd-belated-carvin-dc727-walnut-spalted-maple-body1.jpg

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
My Jackson USA SL2H Soloist, bought it 3 yaers ago and have not yet played anything better.

They're fucking perfect, right? I went to Guitar Center every day for almost a month straight and played one that they had until they kicked me out every time. :lol:

I was IN LOVE. That, the RGA121 and LTD M1000. The store had all 3 of those and so it became my favorite store at the time. :lol:

Andrew11

Reaction score
They're fucking perfect, right? I went to Guitar Center every day for almost a month straight and played one that they had until they kicked me out every time. :lol:

I was IN LOVE. That, the RGA121 and LTD M1000. The store had all 3 of those and so it became my favorite store at the time. :lol:

They really are, build quality and playability you just can't beat.

Also, after installing a set of warpigs and a push/pull pot, it took it to that next level tone wise. It's that one guitar I own that I can honestly say I will never sell.

skisgaar

Master-debatur
Reaction score

cosmitron

Reaction score
Bought the Ibanez ARZ307 as a backup to my Ltd EC-407. (a pretext to get a cheap singlecut 7 String). I've bought guitars almost ten times more expensive.
I just enjoy playing this too much. It's still honeymoon so time will tell but for now this is my best answer.
IMG_3072.jpg

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
Engage, whats the first guitar in your second post? Its fuckin beautiful... (but then again, so are all your guitars :lol:)

Reaction score
I don't have any decent pictures of it, but this guitar is the one reason I'll never buy a strat

l1.jpg

It's my dad '94 American standard and is the best guitar I've ever played. As bad as I want a strat, I've never found one that has played as good or sounded as good, and I'm not even sure what kinda of pickups are in it.

EDIT: and dear God, I just realized how young I am in that picture...

I deeply, deeply hate all fender guitars. But back in 2006 when I bought my RG320FM, I played a Fender American 50th anniversary deluxe strat... To say I was impressed was an understatement. I would still buy one today if I had the cash. It's the only strat I like and I haven't been able to find one that plays like it since then.

engage757

Banned
Reaction score
Engage, whats the first guitar in your second post? Its fuckin beautiful... (but then again, so are all your guitars :lol:)

Carvin CT6 IIRC

Unbelievably beautiful guitar :drool:

Yup. The first ones are all Angelus models by Caparison, then a Caparison Dellinger Custom Line, Then a Bernie Rico Hesperian Slant top, and then two Carvin CT6's in the second post. :)

You honestly can not go wrong with Caparison, Carvin or Mayones in my opinion. You really can't. This is the only BRJ I have had, and don't want to get into starting on the BRJ talk, but as for this particular guitar? It is UNBELIEVABLE. Absolutely absurd. Flawless.

Latest posts

')