Anyone else obsessed with Tatu? [NWS language]

• Thread starter David
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
D-EJ915 said:
Dude that was just wrong.

That's sort of my point. Just because the mechanics are there doesn't necessarily mean the physical attraction is. ;)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Akrin

5/4 > most
Reaction score
Regor said:

Quick google:

tatu_5.jpg

:rolleyes:

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Donnie said:
Maybe on television.
I take it you don't know many real lesbians. :lol:

Want concrete proof Donnie's right? Go to a Melissa Ethridge show. :lol:

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
Sentient said:
I think you guys are talkin' about two different things. I think it'd be a safe assumption that most guys do NOT find the following description of a lesbian attractive: Overweight butch-lookin' females with guy haircuts, dressed in flannel, and driving pickup trucks. However, I think that a large amount of the male population DO find the following description of a lesbian attractive: Hot lookin', young feminine gals in sexy attire kissin' & touchin' each other in a sexual manner.

Guys often refer to the latter as lesbians, when in fact, they're likely just hot gals that aren't afraid of a bit of "bi" action, while they aspire to gain fame & notoriety by getting onto "Girls Gone Wild vol. 666". I think the truer definition of the word lesbian is more along the lines of what Naren is describing. And I don't think any of us wanna see THAT kissin' & touchin'... :barf:

ding ding ding! We have a winner. Butch, fat nasty (Rosie O'Donnell) lesbians = bad

Angelina Jolie - type experimental girls = good

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
lol, OF COURSE THEY AREN'T really lesbians, so stop fucking arguing about it. It's called money, we all know htat.

Soo hott, hahaha:yesway:

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
I remember I loved that one song "All the things she said" back when I was a huge techno/anime listener.

Havn't heard anything since that though.

')