Anyone else obsessed with Tatu? [NWS language]

• Thread starter David
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
Dude, it's not just the fact that they extremely cute lesbians who are in their panties, and wet t-shirts with their nips showing, while they have people fucking on stage, but their music flows. It's definitely not a gay thing, haha. The music just FLOWs, I'm serious, I'm incorporating a lot of the techno style composure into my songs, and they are sooo damn original, it's amazing.:yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
dude, I think, I'm going to record a metal version of Friend or Foe and post it on here, with my retched singing. It's a totally metal-able song.:hbang:

anarchistwar

Reaction score
i heard thier not lesbians they just play at it for show's and videos and stuff but they have b/f's and stuff

HTML:
http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/tatu.s%20boyfriend%20dilemma

Akrin

5/4 > most
Reaction score
Yeah, they aren't actually lesbians as far as I know - it was just a marketing gimmick. Not a bad one though. :rolleyes:

But yeah, the music actually isn't bad.

Korbain

Stay negative!
Reaction score
urklvt said:
For the nth time. Lesbians don't want dick.

i don't get why they like dildo's but! don't like dick! I REALLY DON'T! and most lesbians are hot! unless they're crazy divorved women rebelling against men. but! i agree tatu aaaare fine. i remember the first song they released! didn't they do a song with rammstein? lol

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Donnie said:
Maybe on television.
I take it you don't know many real lesbians. :lol:

Exactly. All the lesbians I've ever met have been overweight, not very good looking, and men-haters. (Tatu are not lesbians, by the way. Just a gimmick to sell records)

I'm with you, Ken and Donnie.

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
anarchistwar said:
i heard thier not lesbians they just play at it for show's and videos and stuff but they have b/f's and stuff

Noooooooo!!!! Why would anyone pretend to be something they're not just so they can appeal to every 12-90 year male with a heartbeat!?

Seriously, I'd bet money that you're right. And no, I didn't click the link.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Jeff said:
Noooooooo!!!! Why would anyone pretend to be something they're not just so they can appeal to every 12-90 year male with a heartbeat!?

I don' have a heart beat because I don't find lesbians attractive? (I'm 23, so I fit into that age group) That's something I never could understand. Why do so many guys find lesbians attractive? I find them quite revolting to be honest. I'm not saying "you lesbians shouldn't do that" or anything like that. I personally just find it really gross. Besides, I don't think Tatu are particularly good looking. They aren't ugly, but they definitely aren't my type.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand...

Sentient

Metal Dog
Contributor
Reaction score
Naren said:
I don' have a heart beat because I don't find lesbians attractive? (I'm 23, so I fit into that age group) That's something I never could understand. Why do so many guys find lesbians attractive? I find them quite revolting to be honest. I'm not saying "you lesbians shouldn't do that" or anything like that. I personally just find it really gross.
I think you guys are talkin' about two different things. I think it'd be a safe assumption that most guys do NOT find the following description of a lesbian attractive: Overweight butch-lookin' females with guy haircuts, dressed in flannel, and driving pickup trucks. However, I think that a large amount of the male population DO find the following description of a lesbian attractive: Hot lookin', young feminine gals in sexy attire kissin' & touchin' each other in a sexual manner.

Guys often refer to the latter as lesbians, when in fact, they're likely just hot gals that aren't afraid of a bit of "bi" action, while they aspire to gain fame & notoriety by getting onto "Girls Gone Wild vol. 666". I think the truer definition of the word lesbian is more along the lines of what Naren is describing. And I don't think any of us wanna see THAT kissin' & touchin'... :barf:

DelfinoPie

Whoopsie Daisy!
Contributor
Reaction score
^^^^ That shits correct.

Theres 2 types of lesbian:

Fantasy Lesbian...the ones with perfect bodies and seem to have a limited supply of clothes and an unlimited supply of playmates.

Reality Lesbian...over-weight, shaven heads, possible facial hair, wear a lot of khaki and camouflage clothing, out-spoken feminists who don't so much want equality but want to eradicate the earth of men.

Not to stereotype or anything :rolleyes:

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Korbain said:
i don't get why they like dildo's but! don't like dick! I REALLY DON'T! and most lesbians are hot! unless they're crazy divorved women rebelling against men. but! i agree tatu aaaare fine. i remember the first song they released! didn't they do a song with rammstein? lol

Um, would you fuck a guy wearing a strap-on vagina? I mean, if you would, that's cool, but I sure as hell wouldn't...

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
My old boss who is a lesbian said that she couldn't stand the way guys smell. Even if they wore cologne, it didn't matter.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Drew said:
Um, would you fuck a guy wearing a strap-on vagina? I mean, if you would, that's cool, but I sure as hell wouldn't...
Dude that was just wrong.

cadenhead

Get Some!
Reaction score
urklvt said:
For the nth time. Lesbians don't want dick.

I don't think that's completly true. I had a friend who was a lesbian when I lived in Phoenix. She was cute (I wouldn't say HOT nor would I call her Large Marge). She once told me, "EVERYONE needs a good deep dicking!"

I, however, am the ONLY exception to that rule. :fawk:

')