Anyone else see Nevermore on this tour yet?

• Thread starter Slayer89
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
I should see when they're playing here!

Richie666

Reaction score
I was going to go to the MA date, in fact i couldn't wait. But they were absorbed into a huge line up of bands and aren't even headlining. Gwar is :lol:, I'm just going to see Suffocation and the Faceless the night before.

Nevermore are amazing live though

jkspawn

The Real Thing
Reaction score
I was at the Santa Ana show. They had this super hot chick bass player filling in:wub: dont remember her name but she was so hot. I had to leave after 4 songs cause they had 3-4 bands before them and went on late as fuck (around 11:30pm) on a Thursday night! Shit, I had to get up and go to work the next day.

abyss258

Reaction score
My band opened up for them on the Mesa, AZ date. Great show! Attila is fun to watch :lol:

7slinger

wake up dead
Contributor
Reaction score
saw the show last night in St. Paul...

picture Loomis in an enormous hot-dog costume lol

sry no pics

they had some definite fuck ups, almost wrecked in 2nd song (narcosynthesis)

Guitarman700

Reaction score
Saw them on the 27th, PERFECT show!
Amazing energy and awesome guys too!
Got some pics of me, Warrel and Loomis, And I hung out with Jim Sheppard for about 20 min, super nice guy. He confirmed that sanctuary is planning more dates, maybe even a tour.

SYLrules88

I play drums!
Reaction score
Saw them on the 27th, PERFECT show!
Amazing energy and awesome guys too!
Got some pics of me, Warrel and Loomis, And I hung out with Jim Sheppard for about 20 min, super nice guy. He confirmed that sanctuary is planning more dates, maybe even a tour.

did they do a sanctuary song at your show too? in houston they played taste revenge and that really made my whole month.

HaloHat

Baritones
Reaction score
Seattle WA. & Richfield, UT. & Valencia, Spain
Saw them at El Corazon in Seattle. Great show and most of the other bands sounded good too. I especially like the drummer for Blackheart, man she is intense to watch :hbang:

I was really glad to see them sound and play well at this show as I also saw them the year before at Studio Seven and they sounded horrible. Bass player missing in action and their sound system just sucked in general. Upside I did get to see them with Chris B. before he went to Megadeath.

I know it was a problem with Nevermore that night because the other bands sounded much better. It was just one of those forgettable shows as opposed to the last show at El Corazon where Nevermore seemed really into the evening and sounded excellent. All of them.

Reaction score
...lol, Here in Portland I saw Warrel before the show outside by the tour bus and asked him if he would please play Chrome Black Future & Timothy Leary as an encore and he laughed and said that basically they all hate to play songs from that album and it pretty much wasn't going to happen... heh heh... He was super cool though and very friendly as usual though, same as last time I met him.

Sound wise the venue they played sucked as usual. A big wall of muddy bass and you could barely hear the guitars, especially Loomis which was a big bummer. Overall, a good performance though with the venue actually stopping them cause it was too late or some crap.

')