Anyone got any Mind Blowing Questions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Necky379

Reaction score
Here's one that most of you will be happy to hear:
What is djent? :fawk:

:lol: right or

how can i make my amp djent

how can i get a djent sound

what pups/amp/pedal is best for djent

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Here's one that most of you will be happy to hear:
What is djent? :fawk:

f2fddcf15f61648a12b96fec5f094474.jpg

liamh

Geek-chic
Reaction score
If an Emporer rules an Empire, and a King rules a Kingdom.
Who runs this country?

xtrustisyoursx

Reaction score
Why do you drive in a parkway and park in a driveway?
Why is something transported by ship called cargo, and something transported by car a shipment?

scottro202

I'm walkin' here!!!
Reaction score
Do blind people dream in colour?

My bassist is blind. I'll be sure to ask him and edit my post with the answer

EDIT:

This is something I've thought about alot. Are there other colours? Because I know my colours, and my mind can't even fathom the concept of another colour, but do other people see colours different, and would it be possible to have them different, I mean. We see the purple and green and blue etc, but imagine it. I can't really even put into words the way that question makes me feel.

Pry, I've been wondering this my whole life. Have you been reading my thoughts??? :eek:

Razorgrin

Reaction score
All the debate about Lucifer as evil ignores the fact that God put him in Hell to do a job. He's not bad; he's just a misunderstood middle manager. The mediæval clerics who needed a tool to control the masses decided he made a decent scapegoat.

There was a theory (heard about it awhile back) that everyone's brain processes color differently. What this means is that one person's idea of green, is another person's idea of pink for example. Now, the only reason we know (in out own minds) that green is that color of the grass and yucky vegetables is that we've been told so. Though really, color is waves of light which need to be processed by the brain, and as we all know, everyone's brain is a little different. Basically, if somehow you were able to see color that was processed by my brain, things that your brain said were "yellow" would look like they were another color, orange for instance.
I've often wondered that myself; there's absolutely no way for me to explain to you what "red" is, so I wonder if it's the same to you.

The question you should really try to ask yourself is do we really see what everyone else sees. If you were to look through someone elses eyes for a split second would you go completely mad? Being able to not comprehend anything you can see because it doesnt register to you as being 'normal'.
This ties into the above question, but I've wondered that a lot, too; if I could see out of someone else's eyes for a bit, would I just lose my mind? Would my own perceptions ("software?") correct the differences in your physiological makeup ("hardware?"), or would I be forced to experience your perceptual coloring and see things the way you do? Would I even be able to understand the input?

If the Devil is so evil, why does he punish bad people in hell? Surely the Devil would hail bad people and make Hell an evil person's heaven?
See my first point. He's just doing his job.

...we only see a tiny fraction of the light spectrum. Some people have conditions where somehow they can see parts of the spectrum we can't. There are actually some people who can see infrared light in everyday life.
16.7 million colors, given the average human eyeball/brain combo. I'm jealous of people with natural infravision, though!

Latest posts

')