Anyone got any Mind Blowing Questions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Varcolac

Frets? What frets?
Reaction score
Who knows what sort of things we'd see if we could see other parts of the spectrum? It would revolutionise the way we look at the world.

289vl2o.jpg

Brb, getting to the chopper.

Here's a question: if the human body contains iron, tin, copper, aluminium, titanium, nickel, tungsten and gold, why aren't more people metal?

Reaction score
If God exists... does he believe in Glen Benton?

Why do companies offer free gifts if by definition a gift is free?

Reaction score
Why does 90% of the world's population think "arrogant" and "ignorant" mean the same thing?

Jarett - I've met quite a few girls who admit to pooping. I've also met girls who love to let one rip.

Captain Axx

ss.org guy
Reaction score
hmmm... mind blowing question...

how come everyone who listens to rock and metal gets passed off as an emo? (well, at my school anyway)

Captain Axx

ss.org guy
Reaction score
@jarett, lol, changed the post after you quoted me! sorry! lol

but yeah, true! chuck would win!

jaretthale78

7 stringed playa
Reaction score
how come my mom has so many guy friends over everyday and they all ways watch loud movies in her room?

Razorgrin

Reaction score

groph

Reaction score
If the light from the stars took millions of years to get to Earth, we are effectively looking at the night sky as it appeared in the past, almost looking back into time.

So if this is true, then does that mean that at one point in Earth's history the night sky consisted of nothing but darkness, and then slowly, one by one, stars started popping up as their light reached the Earth?

If you and your mother are the only ones in the house and you are about to go out for the night, do you lock the door up because you love her or do you lock up to spare your peace of mind? Abraham Lincoln once rescued a bunch of drowning pigs for the latter reason, he couldn't bear to have the thought on his mind that a bunch of pigs died because he didn't take action. Kind of messes with your thoughts about the real motivations behind altruism. Do you REALLY do things for the benefit of other people?

')