Anyone hear of this guy?

• Thread starter idunno
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

aslsmm

Banned
Reaction score
haha, i love jazz (playing not really listening) but i think they only get laid by single old ladies in hotel lobbys. this guy could probably land rays mom from everybody loves raymond.

he is the shit on that guitar though.

Explorer

He seldomly knows...
Reaction score
Formerly from Cucaramacatacatirimilcote...
Regarding the difference in guitar face between jazzers and metal guys, jazzers typically train to be able to play without needing to strain.

At some point my old friend Frank, who was an amazing guitarist, summed it up in a hilarious conversation. "When we ask, was it a good gig?, we're not asking about the playing. We want to know, did you wrinkle your suit?"

*laugh*

Anyway, a completely different level of expecations....

timbaline

My name isn't Tim
Reaction score
he looks like a mobster. lol

Wow, that's really ironic. In a British show called Misfits (pretty much heroes, just funnier) there's some crazy dude who thinks life it like GTA and he's trying to kill some mobster boss named Conti.:lol:

cyril v

Contributor
Reaction score
it was a smooth mother fucker like this that sold me on my first guitar when i was young. probably could've picked up any guitar really, he picked it up and whipped out some licks like that and i was sold... bastard. Just imagine this guy, but with some slick ass gold mchammer glasses. :lol:

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
This guy is totally badass, that's for sure. He's been playing out for some time, and he has some stupid chops. He has the musicality that only yeeeeears of playing with REAL human beings can give.

shogunate

Reaction score
Them jazz bastards scare me..... And they ALL have the same damn face :lol: I fuckin' love it! :yesway::yesway:

Explorer

He seldomly knows...
Reaction score
Formerly from Cucaramacatacatirimilcote...
Hmm.

He uses .011 to .048, and then a .090 for a low B and .120 for his low F#.

I didn't notice his tone sounding as inharmonic as has been argued must be inevitable with such thick strings at 25.5". (I think I read that thread correctly, and the math looked really impressive.) Conti obviously doesn't know what he's doing, compared to all those who argue against what he's doing.

I can't believe that Conti could be so clueless, and yet sound so good. The only alternative would be that he's right, and that the majority of...

No, that can't be right.... can it?

*laugh*

')