Anyone Heard of a Fender TALON III?

• Thread starter Gunnar
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
I've played something similar. It was basically Fender's version of a Jackson, but a few years too late. I forget the name, though.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah Fender had the whole Heartfield experiment with Superstrats made at the Fujigen plant.

Breeding The Spawn

Reaction score
I had the Talon II, I bought it for $60 at a flea market years ago. I stupidly traded it for a Peavey XL head. The neck was stupid thin and fast.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
These are actually really, really good guitars - highly underrated. I had one that I stupidly sold while hunting for the "perfect backup guitar".

Baconjerky

Reaction score
I placed one in a Sam Ash once. Almost came home with me. Had to look up what it was cause I had never heard of it either. Very cool guitar

Wucan

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I've played something similar. It was basically Fender's version of a Jackson, but a few years too late. I forget the name, though.
Fender Prodigy?

320px-A_rare_Fender_Prodigy_guitar.jpg

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
No, I think it was Heart something or other. Despite the fact it wasn't my thing, I thought it was a pretty well made guitar for something almost as old as I was, and possibly wasn't kept in the best conditions over the years.

')