Anyone heard the new cattle decapitation???

• Thread starter cosmicamnesia
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cosmicamnesia

Reaction score
its streaming right now on buzzgrinder.com/////and i must say, they have thoroughly outdone themselves! there's melody, decent songwriting, awesome drumming, CLEAN vocals in some parts....and lest we not forgot the usual sloppyish guitar playing.......oh, and there's cellos too

definitely 10 steps up from their usual brutal grind:shred:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Gardeners of Eden was on my Myspace profile for awhile. Completely brutal. And they get a +1 for recruiting Sleep Terror's ex drummer. :)

phantaz

Mt Death Head
Reaction score
I just got done listening to the entire Harvest Floor album for the first time.
I am blown away! Brutal, Brutal album.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Haven't heard it yet, but I'm eager to check it out since my friend, Dave McGraw of Sleep Terror, is now their new drummer.

samurai7drew

Djent Junkie
Reaction score
i haven't heard it yet either but i saw a video of them in the studio. the singer
looks like he does some pretty insane (but in a good way) things on this cd.

Wulf

Reaction score
The Harvest Floor is probably the best sounding, IMO, Cattle Decapitation cd they've put out to date. I've never been a big fan, but the new disc sounds pretty damn good.

Wulf

Reaction score
I don't think Sleep Terror has disbanded... I think they're currently using a drum machine until they find a replacement drummer (or until Dave returns).

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Sleep Terror is still together, but both Luke & Dave do different things. Last I checked, ST was in a dispute with their label & so progress has been real slow until things get resolved. So for now, Dave concentrates on Cattle Decap. & Luke concentrates on Hunab Ku while writing plenty of new material on the side for ST.

Reaction score
Sleep Terror is still together, but both Luke & Dave do different things. Last I checked, ST was in a dispute with their label & so progress has been real slow until things get resolved. So for now, Dave concentrates on Cattle Decap. & Luke concentrates on Hunab Ku while writing plenty of new material on the side for ST.
Oh alright goodie then.

Latest posts

')