Anyone here like The Misfits?

• Thread starter elnyrb10
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

elnyrb10

fly you fools
Reaction score
[SC]https://soundcloud.com/unspokenghosts/some-kinda-hate-misfits-cover[/SC]

hey everyone I am planning on doing a misfits cover album with my friends so I'm just running through some of their songs. These covers are fun to do cause they aren't very hard to play. Its not supposed to be the cleanest cover cause its the misfits, so bear that in mind when listening. With that said, anyone got any pointers on the mix? please feel free to let me know what you think! :yes way: thanks guys :wavey:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Yes. And I like wearing the shirt with the skull logo, like all the old dudes trying to recapture our youth.

TRENCHLORD

Banned
Reaction score
I like some Misfits stuff, some not much at all. Had they're own thing going though, in a scene that was a little too often routine IMO.
Now Hollowway has me wanting to order the black skull-logo shirt:lol:. (just for those "special' occasions)

Journey

Reaction score
One of the best punk bands ever. I'm a big fan of the Misfits. There are a lot of awesome punk bands out there that are fighting for a good cause. Ignite, and Rise Against are some of the more modern ones that I love that still have the right attitude about music. I'm really big into all kinds of Heavy Metal, but too many people are forgetting the roots or are being proud of their ignorance. That's probably why their is an over saturation of poser metal bands out there.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
I love both Danzig and Graves era Misfits. When my phone rings the first thing I hear is "if you're going to scream, scream with me, moments like this never last, when new creatures rape your face, hybrids open up the door". Covers from both eras would be fun. Just make sure you beat your guitar properly or Doyle will not approve.

elnyrb10

fly you fools
Reaction score
I love both Danzig and Graves era Misfits. When my phone rings the first thing I hear is "if you're going to scream, scream with me, moments like this never last, when new creatures rape your face, hybrids open up the door". Covers from both eras would be fun. Just make sure you beat your guitar properly or Doyle will not approve.

dude that line from hybrid moments brings me back to my childhood! i have 5 or 6 of these covers done, so if anyone is interested in singing on a specific misfits song then i would be happy to record it and send it to you just PM me! :hbang:

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
I haven't really listened to them since high school, but Helena is still one of my favorite songs.

')