Anyone Interested in Mixing This?

• Thread starter anibawl
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

anibawl

Reaction score

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Elchimpy

Reaction score
ill give it a whirl. cant promise anything though, im pretty backed up on my own projects.

Elchimpy

Reaction score
you will have to get the public link or whatever to it. right now its trying to look for that in my home directory.

aturaya

Reaction score
Yep, give us the public link and i'll whip something up.

Prime

Crazy Robot Guy
Reaction score
LOL....you can't expect people to mix it if you don't make the files available.

"you will have to get the public link or whatever to it"....Really?!?!

More like you'll need to provide the link.

Elchimpy

Reaction score
im not really sure if your making fun of my post.... haha

Elchimpy

Reaction score
you dont happen to have the DIs for the guitars on this do you?

anibawl

Reaction score
Lots of people have asked for the DI's... but we are working on that. These are just the AXE FX output tracks. Sorry :/

AliceLG

\m/^_^\m/
Reaction score
I'll give it a go over the weekend. I can't promise that you'll get something decent, as my mixing skills are subpar at best, but I need the practice if I ever get really serious about recording. So it's like you are doing me a favor and not the other way around :lol:

Orsinium

Reaction score
I will have a mix up sometime tomorrow after I get out of class. Thanks alot for posting this, I need practice since I am in school for audio engineering (I'm leaning more towards sound design) but I enjoy working on music on the side.

anibawl

Reaction score
No problem! Hopefully you guys have fun. I have 2 more songs with this band, and about 4 more songs with my heavier/blacker band, that if people want, I can upload those tracks when finished the same as with this one.

We do plan on having the DI tracks available for the next songs.

Marv Attaxx

Reaction score
First rough (!!) draft . The Midi drums are kinda messed up and don't align with the reference drums. Had to do it by hand, still kinda messed up, especially in the end. Don't really know yet what to do with the clean vox.
If I have the time I'll finish this one as soon as the DI's are available :yesway:
Nice track btw
https://soundcloud.com/marvattaxx/song

Orsinium

Reaction score
Got home from school waiting for soundcloud to upload then I will post the link.

EDIT: https://soundcloud.com/tycarmine/audrey-rose-conviction
Pretty rough mix I am going to go back and do some more automation when I have time I just wanted you to get a decent reference. Just for advice if you are trying to mix the goal is to make sure everything can be heard and try and play off of what parts you think are unique about the song I personally really enjoyed the bass in the clean section and I put some tape saturation and what not on it. Thanks for the opportunity to practice mixing and I would enjoy working on anything else you offer. :agreed:

Latest posts

')