Anyone know when the next boos 3 for 2 might be?

• Thread starter ShiftKey
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ShiftKey

SS.org irregular
Reaction score
Hi, ive been in the market for a dd-7 and and a PS6 for a wee while now but as the pedals are still quite new the used market seems to be only £10 - £20 odd less than new, and with spending that much on two pedals I figure Id rather pay the extra and get new shiny ones with warranty etc.

Anyhoo I went looking around and ad my basket ready to go with a uk shop and then noticed that I had missed (by quite a long time) a boss 3 for 2 deal iirc it was back in the summer, I noticed that its happened more than once in consecutive years, so Id rather wait for that to come around again and if possible snag an RC3 (or something) as well for the £240 odd that the dd-7 and PS-6 harmonist will cost me.

Guitar/music is a hobby for me, so funds are always carefully thought over and weighed up, I know £240 isnt a crazy amount to spend but its a fair chunk out of my music/hobby fund and if I can save another £100 odd on another pedal all the better. (and being a hobby with no band I can wait).

Im not that clued up on social media, I dont facebook etc, so if anyone knows when to expect such a sale to happen gain, or could point me to a news/blog page to bookmark and just load every day I would be very grateful.

Cheers

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')