Anyone like Fallujah

• Thread starter Dawn of the Shred
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mr-Jemhead93

I think I'm profound
Reaction score
I had originally listened to their harvest wombs album and thought it was cool but it didn't really grab so I put them off and then when the Nomadic EP came out I couldn't stop listening to it so I gave harvest wombs another chance and it's grown on me

rjnix_0329

Reaction score
Yeah, Fallujah is awesome. I can't wait for the second full-length they have been working on. Nomadic EP was a big step in a very cool direction, and I want to hear it in a more complete context.

Harvest Wombs is still a killer record, too.

Mr-Jemhead93

I think I'm profound
Reaction score
Ya if the second album is going to be anything like Nomadic I'm definitely going to be one happy camper!

Basti

not much space to wr
Reaction score
Saw them opening for Havok opening for Suffocation and they were pretty good. They really know how to use those 7 strings, that's for sure. Pity there wasn't much of a vibe since there were about 20 people at that point.

Rypac

Reaction score
Another Fallujah fan here. I stumbled across Nomadic one day, probably due to this forum, and have been hooked ever since. They've got such a cool vibe going on and I can't wait for the new album.

Draceius

I hate everyone on this site
Reaction score
Nomadic blew me away, so I really can't wait to see what else these guys put out.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
I love them. Don't want to overlook Leper Colony. You can definitely hear the progression in their albums, but they're all insanely good.
Perfect mix of heavy, melody, tech, and vibe IMO.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
One of my favorite bands. Such atmosphere and awesomeness.

')